MadTracker.org
Forum - Are there madtrackers in the wild wild mp3 world ?
 Forum
Music talk
 Are there madtrackers in the wild wild mp3 world ?
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
thorpe
User

PostPosted: Sun May 18 2003 15:26    

i have actually had two songs released on cd that i tracked. one was done in fastracker, a long while ago, released on a small english label. the other done in mt2, released right here in my home town sydney.

ive also got around 60 tracked songs on an mp3 site...no one can tell there tracked.

of course im using fruity alot now, but thats just cause ive got a fair bit of hardware these days.

www.hepburnenthorpe.zzn.com
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
goose

PostPosted: Tue May 20 2003 17:29    

Check em out...(but they're currently in OGG format, maybe I'll do mp3s too)

Wink

Click below for tunes...

View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
1wills.com
User

PostPosted: Tue May 20 2003 17:41    
Cat Amongst the Pigeons...

Great Web site! Very usable. I like it. Nice tunes also!! Look forward to hearing more productions. Smile
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
em22

PostPosted: Wed May 21 2003 01:56    

I had some good feeback off my track on www.soundclick.com/em22 which is at number 4 in the house charts and then number 70 in the whole electronica out of a good few thousand.

While the track was on there some guy from www.dance-industries.com said he would be honoured if they could feature the track on thier site. This surely has to be great publicity.

I haven't really put tunes out like I used to when files were small and traxinspace was fat and healthy. Ahhhhh Smile

em22
View user's journal Send private message
goose

PostPosted: Thu May 22 2003 20:40    
Re: Cat Ate the Pigeons...

1wills.com wrote:
Great Web site! Very usable. I like it. Nice tunes also!! Look forward to hearing more productions. Smile

Thanks! Very Happy Very encouraging... I'll try to get the new Bells of Notredamn 2003 remix up there soon.

Twisted Evil

View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Szartd
User

PostPosted: Fri May 30 2003 14:59    

Well , something myztiQue said is not all true , he is not co-oping with us (Szartd&TranceJax) , but with "Disco Renegade" (yes also us +others , like myztiQue) .

Well , yes I do release my stuff at the net (not all , but some , I have more "not released songs" on my hdd , then I have on the internet ...
Check it out on www.mp3.com/szartd , you can find like 50% of our work there .

Also we got some record contracts , and more to come .... we are feautered on some compilations , and our 12" single release is up be released on the 2nd of June , and yes .... it is all pure madtracker !

View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02 2003 11:08    

Exclamation All you peeps that got record deals with the help of MT, you should write your "success story" and send it to Yannick Exclamation

It probably doesn't have to be as extensive as the Ashmore story, so not being a writer is no reason not to do it. Point being, the "Success Stories" page looks pretty weak with only one story on there, and since such a page is pretty good promotion for a program, I'm sure Yannick wouldn't mind having some more names on there, even if it's "only" about a single release or similar Rolling Eyes
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TNK / ATK project

Location: Village-Neuf, France (Dont's search on the map, it's tiny...)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02 2003 11:41    

Szartd wrote:
Also we got some record contracts , and more to come .... we are feautered on some compilations , and our 12" single release is up be released on the 2nd of June , and yes .... it is all pure madtracker !

Cool news ! Finally tracker music will be recognized Smile

I listened to some of your track at the mp3.com URL you gave us...very good job guys ! I just have "Alpha (the 1st step)" in my ears, and I must say it kicks !

How did you get that record contract ? Just sent your demo to them and they signed you or what ?

Anyway, I'll say the same Sunbuster said : Write your success story for the same named corner here on madtracker.org !

Regards,

/TNK /ATK project

Switzerland : #1 earthquake provider! (Bootyshakin' Willhelm Tell ?!?)
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sonitus
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03 2003 08:57    

Yeah, Yannick told me to write my success story some months ago, and I planned to do it. I will do it sometime when I have the time...
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2