Forum - Multiple installations of MT
 Forum
Bug report
 Multiple installations of MT
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Jesse Moore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15 2004 07:55    
Multiple installations of MT

Okay I guess may have messed up somewhere along the line and I know there is probably a topic somewhere else with this but I couldn't find it.

Okay I had Madtracker 2.5 RC4 installed.

I then installed Madtracker 2.3.2 into a different directory. I installed both normally and didn't do anything differently with 2.3.2 than I had done with 2.5 RC4. In other words normal installs for both except for that directory change for 2.3.2

I activated 2.3.2 and set up the config information and closed it again.

THEN:

I activated 2.5 RC4, set up the config information, and found the following problems

1. No keyjazz from VST plugins. Normal instruments work fine.

2. IRC colors are all messed up and all my color schemes in the config -> display tab are missing.

Nothing in Madtracker 2.3.2 was affected.

After looking at these two problems, I uninstalled both and then reinstalled 2.5 RC4 and everything is back to normal. No problems.

<I really didn't know whether this should go in the bug report section or Help and support>

"The world would be a dull place if there were no Idealists"
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16 2004 22:16    

About the keyJazz thingy, are you sure the enable keyboard button in the VST editor was disabled (next to the on/off button)? If that button is down, then the input from the keyboard won't be read as notes. Instead it's read as regular keystrokes. If it's up, then keyjazz should work...
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jesse Moore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16 2004 22:29    

Sunbuster wrote:
About the keyJazz thingy, are you sure the enable keyboard button in the VST editor was disabled (next to the on/off button)? If that button is down, then the input from the keyboard won't be read as notes. Instead it's read as regular keystrokes. If it's up, then keyjazz should work...

I wasn't sure. but some of the settings between the two madtrackers had changed without me chainging them. so this is probably another setting I forgot to double check. Thanks.

"The world would be a dull place if there were no Idealists"
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour