Forum
Help and support
 Panning
Reply to topic Post new topic  
kelp7
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19 2003 21:43    
Panning

Is there a way to set the default panning position for a track? Or do I have to go all the way through all my patterns filling up the panning column with numbers?
Cheers
Ben
View user's journal Send private message
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19 2003 22:58    

Well, you can default the panning of the instrument that you use, but there are no channel parameters to set a standard panning (or did I miss a fx-code here?)

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
andrespereyda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20 2003 08:14    

Quote:
Or do I have to go all the way through all my patterns filling up the panning column with numbers?

Have one instrument per track and pan that one intrument in the sample tab (thee button left of the "New Instrument" button); btw "P"=surround!!!

Or, have one dedicated computer system with one speaker for your one special track. Place the speaker where you want. Cool

The [nations] and the [U.N.] will hate the [world empire of false religion] and will make her devestated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire.-Revelation 17:16
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
kelp7
User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20 2003 10:35    

Cool. Thanks, I will look into your first suggestion, as at the moment, i only *have* one instrument per track anyway.
View user's journal Send private message
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20 2003 12:05    

Inge wrote:
Well, you can default the panning of the instrument that you use, but there are no channel parameters to set a standard panning (or did I miss a fx-code here?)

Actually the "S8x" command from Impulse Tracker should do the trick - but unfortunately Madtracker reads the effect wrong and only pans the one line the effect is read on - and then returns to the "middle" panning position. It should be staying on the panning value given until told otherwise.

Smile Martin
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour