Forum
Music talk
 Sean Paul remixed to dnb
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19 2003 20:46    

Woot Woot! It works! After 40 minutes of hard uploading, it can be listened again in a reworked version!

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20 2003 09:50    

Hey Inge,
Just listened to it (Now that the link works!) And, although I am in no way familiar with the original song, i think whatever you did to it works. Sounds good to me. I have a certain amount of appreciation for crazy-ass breakbeats in a song (from my ATR days). Neat. Thanks.

Cheers,
~Enon

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://elrick-enonimis.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrokenCitadel
User

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21 2003 12:45    

Nice choon, it has good ptential but IMO it lacks a certain je ne cez qoi (or however the f.. you spell it.. Confused ), maybe a fat bassline to go with that, raise the volume on the dwaili riddim in the background, variations on the beat to lower the monotony so the song doesn't feel so long, and last but not least; make the song more progressive so the listener thinks it's the real song when it starts (the element of surprise), keep bulding up the song and just when it is about to peak, slide in a nice break (but don't make it too long, or ppl will loose interest) to take the listener down a notch, build up the break and then.. *BOOM*, crescendo, hit them with everyting the song has to offer..

Add that and voilaz, you've got a PHAT tune! Very Happy

Cheers!

-BrokenCitadel-

Master Wu says: "Man who stands on toilet, is high on pot.."
View user's journal Send private message MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2