Forum
Website
 Newest Songs ...
Reply to topic Post new topic  
daFassi
User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18 2005 10:25    
Newest Songs ...

Would be nice to have a list everyday on the home-site, to see the 10 newest songs.
Songs including vst-plugins could be marked with a little vst-symbol Smile.

Life´s a song ...
View user's journal Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jimmy Åkerlund
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23 2005 11:36    

ye it could be níce Very Happy
View user's journal Send private message MSN Messenger
MagnarTBL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02 2005 16:34    

I believe the Music-Talk chapter in the Forum has somewhat developed into a place where people also post links to their newest work/songs, besides talking about music related stuff...

Wrong or good about the development of Music-Talk, the idea you mentioned above I think would be even more superb; to have a "spot on" place where people post their latest work/songs, whereas the posts are in MT2 format instead of all the MP3 links that you find in the Music-talk threads...

It would be a great database system for newcomers to find and view how more experienced users actually works and compose their songs, to accomplish amazing things within the Madtacker application that a newcomers would have a real hard time trying to figure out by themself.

The reason why I support this idea, is that I remember the old demo-scene. Where I swapped music with atleast 60-70 other great musicians, and 3.5 inch floppydisks was in my mailbox everyday. Receiving all these new modules daily to look at and learn from was truely a brainstorming experience!

So, to make it easier for the newcomers, I support the Newest Songs idea posted above. Just as long as it is totally based on no-MP3 file postings, and only MT2 formated files are allowed - showing how the music really is made.

VST plugins used in a file can for example easily be downloaded with links to the vst database, and be posted as a description when pressing the VST-symbol.
Non-existing database VSTs could be added by the poster, as a new download-link to a website where it could be downloaded from. This with an approval of a moderator first, so that the downloadable link truely is correct (and not a false link leading to whatever you don't wanna view)...

/M
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour