Forum
General discussion
 If I could save the world
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 03:08    
If I could save the world

There's basically two things wrong with the world, when you boil things down. I'm not talking about government, poverty, famine, conspiracy, pollution, war, drugs, hate, etc etc etc. I'm talking about the root of all the problems that exist in the world... Every reaction, be it small or monumental, when carefully inspected, broken down and analyzed all boil down to two basic elements: those that can save the world and those that will work to break it at it's very foundation. The latter consists in itself of two particular (and only two) peices of the puzzle. They are SPAM and the color yellow. I propose that, being the leader of such inspiring power as I am, I should and will lead the revolution to banish SPAM and the color yellow , thereby saving the world. It will take years, maybe generations, before the results of these actions are felt. But with me at the helm, I assure you that your children and grandchildren will some day be safe, and loved. Please join me in this battle. Send me your requests to join the fight to: Enonimis@juno.com
They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!

~Enon

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://elrick-enonimis.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 08:32    

what? you mean SPAM is bad, mmkay!?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 08:40    

Think about it. SPAM = MAPS. MAPS = TRAVEL. TRAVEL = The road to HELL.
Where's your Avatar Sunbuster? Or should I say Satan!?!

cheers,
~Enon

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 11:28    

damn! you found me out, now I must ban you from the gates of heaven for all eternity. But you won't come to hell either, no sir, you'll go to my aunt, she'll put you to work in the garden of YELLOW SPAM! *evil laugh* Twisted Evil

seriously, haven't found/made any cool pic to put as an avatar, and to be honest, it's not a top priority Rolling Eyes
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 11:46    

Sunbuster wrote:
damn! you found me out, now I must ban you from the gates of heaven for all eternity. But you won't come to hell either, no sir, you'll go to my aunt, she'll put you to work in the garden of YELLOW SPAM! *evil laugh* Twisted Evil

seriously, haven't found/made any cool pic to put as an avatar, and to be honest, it's not a top priority Rolling Eyes

Oh really? Let that be a lesson to you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHICAGO子ollie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 12:19    

Whoa, hang on...
So, yellow is an evil colour??
That cannot be! I choose not to believe that...
...Now GREEN!, there's an evil colour!
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 12:25    

Silence blasphemer!

~E

*Enonimis does not actually endorse silence. However, he does promote the choice for no sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHICAGO子ollie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 12:32    

ACK!

CHICAGO子ollie does not approve of the Anti-Yellow movement, and therefore is head of the Yellow for Mayor movement
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 12:40    

CHICAGO子ollie wrote:
ACK!

CHICAGO子ollie does not approve of the Anti-Yellow movement, and therefore is head of the Yellow for Mayor movement

I see where you stand, traitor.

~Enon

*Enonimis promotes the abuse and death of traitors. Or is it tailors? I can never remember. Maybe it's trailers?Preferably death by spoons. Yeah spoons are nice. Enonimis promotes spoon fatalities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHICAGO子ollie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26 2003 14:02    

*CHICAGO子ollie does not approve of the Anti-Yellow movement, and therefore is head of the Yellow for Mayor movement

*Enonimis promotes the abuse and death of traitors. Or is it tailors? I can never remember. Maybe it's trailers?Preferably death by spoons. Yeah spoons are nice. Enonimis promotes spoon fatalities.

*CHICAGO子ollie proudly endorses Proposition #87329 - The More Spoons, Less Spam Movement

(Text enlarged for easier reading)
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01 2003 13:08    

Sunbuster wrote:

Here's a good one for you Satan, er i mean Sonbeater, er Sunbuster:

or

or

or

or even

choose wisely!!!

~E

edit by Inge: I did remove one picture, since this one went too far. Sorry Enon, but I hope you realise that certain visitors here might be young enough to be shocked by this. Any discussion may be addressed to my pm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01 2003 15:40    

Nice graphs you've found there... Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour