Szartd
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09 2003 15:14    
Scene Compilation cd !

Hey all ,

please read the following topic on CTG and support us :

http://www.cutetrancegirls.com/ctg/topic.php?id=633

Thanx alot and good luck ![/url]

View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09 2003 21:15    

I'll check if I can timestretch my tunes from 173 to 143 bpm...Very Happy Good luck with finding the magic tunes you need, and I like the initiative!

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09 2003 21:41    

Nice Smile think I'll give it a try, just give a heads up before you close the door for submittions. I tend to fiddle around with my tracks alot before considering them done, don't want to miss the boat Rolling Eyes

one question: I can understand the no compression/limiting part, but why no EQ:ing? You mean on the whole track, not individual instruments, or? example: I usually do a raw mix in MT, then export each instrument separately, and then start to play around with EQ amongst other on each track in CEP. Is this prohibited also, or just doing EQ/compression/limiting on the mixdown? And if you want a professional to do all the stuff, then I guess you'd be better of wanting to have the exported wavs for all instruments, so the pro-guy can mix and fix as he wants? that would be a lot of data to transmit though...
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09 2003 21:49    

btw. I doubt you'll have a problem finding quality tunes, considering trance seems to be the hands down most produced genre at CTG (jee, I wonder why? Shocked Very Happy )

anyway, I added a news post about it on my homepage also Wink
Szartd
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09 2003 22:06    

Thanx alot sunbuster , that's just wahat we need .

Well the plan is not to just getin the CTG tracks only , besides that , the current trance quality isn't so great as u may think , CTg is also very much related to other genres , for example , the last period we recieved alot of chip tunes Very Happy

So my plan is to just make it together with the whole scene , so everybody can join Very Happy

View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour