Forum - Reinforced piracy policy
 Forum
General discussion
 Reinforced piracy policy
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mastema

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23 2007 03:17    

i had a cracked version for awhile and then when i upgraded to the registered version for real i quickly found out the consequences.
but i knew what i had done and ya know i get it. i totally understand.
most people shouldn't care what you did as long as you understand what you did.
i know it's wrong and i did then but i still did it anyway.
but then i started to really like the program and i bought it.
i still have cracked versions of all sorts of things but hey...
if i liked them that much i would buy them, truth be told i really only liked madtracker. and that's why i decided to buy it...

Great job Yannick!!

check it!lastfmbebokoblo is the best!!!]
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SX001

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23 2007 16:16    

For me reason to register it was discovery that its multitrack output is REALLY working. Exclamation Smile Smile Great.
Only this multitrack output feature was missing to me. And so, cant find any more useful tracker which has these features plus it works also with WIN98SE !! I appreciate it very much that there is not such OS limitation.

I dont need the .wav output rendering as I have 99% equipment which work only in realtime (hardware synths and FX units) and so multitrack output is for me more needed to route channels separately through hardware FX units.
(so, whats now, dont know yet how much channel it supports, but I hope that 7 stereo pairs atleast.. hehee).
MadTracker allows to use "as many midi output ports as you wish" almost. Perfect! Mostly other programs have limitation not to use more than one midi port for _output_. I have here 11 MIDI OUT ports. I can use all of them. Now also multi output for digital audio.
And its _the_ tracker, just perfect.
View user's journal Send private message
G3ronimo
Hot & Sexeh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31 2007 10:17    

SX001 wrote:
For me reason to register it was discovery that its multitrack output is REALLY working. Exclamation Smile Smile Great.
Only this multitrack output feature was missing to me. And so, cant find any more useful tracker which has these features plus it works also with WIN98SE !! I appreciate it very much that there is not such OS limitation.

I dont need the .wav output rendering as I have 99% equipment which work only in realtime (hardware synths and FX units) and so multitrack output is for me more needed to route channels separately through hardware FX units.
(so, whats now, dont know yet how much channel it supports, but I hope that 7 stereo pairs atleast.. hehee).
MadTracker allows to use "as many midi output ports as you wish" almost. Perfect! Mostly other programs have limitation not to use more than one midi port for _output_. I have here 11 MIDI OUT ports. I can use all of them. Now also multi output for digital audio.
And its _the_ tracker, just perfect.

seriously Razz... dude... get a sequencer ^^

www.soundsector.net
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
SX001

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31 2007 15:36    

G3ronimo wrote:

seriously Razz... dude... get a sequencer ^^

Have tried them, perhaps you know something more?
well, can you suggest such sequencer which will meet these
parameters:
like fasttracker interface
multiple digital output support in channels,
VST, ASIO, multiple midi port support
more than 32 channels

NO pianorolls.
Similar cut/copy/paste operations like in fast/mad(tracker).

It __must__ also flawlessly with WIN98SE newer windows versions for me are no way, I hate them (its not the question about the machine I have but the interface itself of OS). (Or perhaps with Linux (mandriva) if you know where to get drivers for MOTU Midi express XT).

I found only trackers. These are as sequencers for me and its fine. Before I used Fasttracker with hardware synths together (it has also midi mapping option).
Psalm 97

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31 2007 18:31    

Mandriva? Mandriva sucks eggs. Get Ubuntu at least, or slackware by preference. Even Suse, but NOT Mandriva!

Only what is done for Christ will last.
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 6 of 6 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6