Forum
Music talk
 for house music enthusiasts...
Reply to topic Post new topic  
mikx

PostPosted: Wed May 07 2003 05:52    
for house music enthusiasts...

anybody enjoy house music?

i made a website for dedicated house music listeners like myself, and there's bound to be a lot more of us around the world..

you can download some fresh mp3's as well as check out track reviews and see what's available at melbourne's nightclubs, plus 3 fine DJ profiles..

it's updated every 2-3 weeks with new tracks for download, etc..

check it out Smile

http://melbournesbest.cjb.net

Cool
-mikx
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
JD1983

PostPosted: Wed May 07 2003 09:00    

Smile Yeey finally..

Yes, I like house but more in the Dutch Hardcore-Style. We have big party's all over the country and
they are pretty heavy I can tell you.

Come visit one in Holland when you have time, it's worth your time Wink

Greetingz JD1983

The Industrial Core
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sonitus
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Thu May 08 2003 14:18    

yay, up till now I almost thought that I was the only house-dude in here Smile Kewl idea about that site btw...

I mostly listen to (and produce) progressive house these days, but I enjoy all kinds of the genre as well. We have a couple of clubs here in the south of Sweden that has nice house/progg/chillout-evenings.

My new favourite house-tune is (as I pointed out in another thread) Vernon - Wonderer (Son Kite Remix). It's a bit minimalistic, but that beat and that bass is the best I've heard in a very long time...

try it!

Cheers!
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mikx

PostPosted: Thu May 08 2003 17:28    

Quote:

My new favourite house-tune is (as I pointed out in another thread) Vernon - Wonderer (Son Kite Remix). It's a bit minimalistic, but that beat and that bass is the best I've heard in a very long time...

ahh, if only i had a source of download.. soulseek doesn't seem to be as wonderful as everyone suggests- the search engine sucks a fair bit. it's best only when you directly connect with somebody from the chat rooms..

kazaa.. well.. nevermind that even! it only has pop music from what i have seen, because house music on there is only what you can see on the charts, so i can't download any soulful tracks that are actualy worth something Razz

anyway, glad some people in here are as much house lovers as me!!

p.s. did you hear that compo track Green Court by Thomas Marx? it's pretty good! .. i'll put it on my next mix-cd which will be a mixture of jazzy house beats and .. well jazz probably!!

i could send out a few copies to anyone interested, when it gets finished of course..

Cool
-mikx
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour