Forum
Suggestions
 high hopes
This topic is locked. Post new topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
theo
User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22 2004 00:01    

madtracker censorship: do not speak bad about madtracker..
even Yannick himself can't remain indifferent to such heresy....to such irreal point of view...hehe Twisted Evil
View user's journal Send private message
Blaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22 2004 00:23    

Pfft you are pathetic. I felt bad because you had a point when you said we all posted replies which addressed your personality instead of your post and I thought I'd give you a second chance to redeem yourself and you blew it with this crap.

I also thought Yannick's post was a bit uncool, but it's his program. If I tell you your kid is ugly and stupid how do you feel so I understand why Yannick did post it. But you're avoiding the posts which are made to try and make this a true discussion.

I think it's time to lock this thread.

united trackers
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22 2004 01:11    

theo wrote:
madtracker censorship: do not speak bad about madtracker..
even Yannick himself can't remain indifferent to such heresy....to such irreal point of view...hehe Twisted Evil

There's a difference between subjective preferences and objective observations. If Myztique tells you that multiple persons got a record contract due to their productions with MadTracker, it proves that the program has the potential and the qualities to generate professional results.

There's little you observe, except from your meagre conclusion that MadTracker 3 hasn't been released yet.

Last: the first indication one can get of ones intelligence, is its way of communication. If you outperform even a four year old child concerning the amount of typographical, grammatical, and semantical errors, you should be aware of the fact that the relative importance of your message (which is the whole idea behind communication) will be underestimated.

So, Theo, enjoy your sessions with Cubase, Sonar, Cakewalk, Reason, Magix Music Maker, or whatever you use to create these high quality tunes you seem to be able to make since you left the field of trackers. Just don't show up without any defined purpose (or capability of means) of communicating.

Kind regards,
Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
theo
User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22 2004 02:50    

hey blaster, head to the roots... you act like a bad dismissed judge
View user's journal Send private message
TOffe
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22 2004 09:02    

ahh, I see where this is going... Was his name flameboy? I can't recall for sure, seems like that name did fit all to well. Anyways, As long as someone writes a new post in this topic he will continue to answer it and on and on we go... Seems like guys like this must have the last word, or post, or whatever...

http://www.sonitusmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/meltic

"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note." -Doug Floyd
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Yannick
MadTracker Author

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22 2004 09:30    

I'll finally lock this thread. This is not censorship, but I was hoping that theo would give constructive arguments concerning his original point. Well, it didn't happen. Instead, he continued trolling and this thread will lead to flames unless it's locked.

Let's move along...

Yannick
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
This topic is locked. Post new topic  
Page 3 of 3 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3