Suggestions
 MT3
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
N0N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18 2004 19:44    
What?

Hey, all.
Yea, mt2 is for professional use already. I don’t know what people are expecting, but you have a program that handles large sample sizes nicely under a suitable computer, and all that’s left is the soundcard and instruments to record. I used to just write songs under some interface weather it be Madtracker, dream station, ft, MTV music generator, fruity loops, and acid. I just didn’t like what I was writing at all. So I took a break and learned how to really understand an instrument, and it worked completely. Now I understand that musical interfaces are just like instruments, and after testing them all again, Madtracker won. I don’t even want to touch cubase or renoise for the simple fact that it is a complete set of tools that I’ll never use, I have the understanding of what music theory is and know how it can be applied in every instrument their is. At first all my music sucked, but after time and practice (just like learning to play guitar and keyboard) it gets better. Hell my first song was well let’s just say creative nothing. But it was a start, and that’s all that needs to take place. As far as I’ am concerned mt3 could never be released and I’d still write with mt2 just cause it has everything I need and nothing I don’t. That’s what I love about it, and that’s why I’ll always use it. If you don’t think you write good music, pick up a keyboard and play. I mean really play (you'll understand once you get their, it's like a divine presence that takes over, and you really understand that music is your life), if you can crap out a song even with errors but 3 or 4 parts that sound good together then what’s to complain about, record and open the sample in Madtracker. It’s not the interface that has a problem it’s what you let slide in music "this is good enough, on to the next pattern". That’s what its all about, cause in the end music is just noise, its the vase that we make and the drawing we put on it that makes greatness, that’s all music has ever been, and mt2 does it better (as in easier, with quality samples) then any program that I’ve seen as of yet.

But who am I? (Now that’s art Wink)

Thanks for reading
N0N.madtracker.net
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
em22

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24 2004 22:59    
hmm

bleeding amatuers.

you drive your peogeot 206, while i`m still waiting fot the Yannick brand of a suburu impretze (if thats the correct spelling).

i like fast cars, and i need mt3.

tracking has moved into the next level with renoise. mt2 now needs that turbo to keep me interested.

i'll wait, just because there ist anything you could to speed up the production of mt3. i just hope it happens before i loose interet in tracking as a way of composition.

em22
View user's journal Send private message
Blaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24 2004 23:28    

There's nobody forcing you to use mt2 now in order to use mt3 when it's released. That's all there is to it.

If mt2 doesn't meet the demands of your production then use something else.

All these discussions about mt2/mt3 which is a better/worse tracker, when is it released? etc. etc. is just a waste of time.

I can wait for mt3 even if it takes another 3 years or so, because I don't feel restricted to mt2 or any program. I just use what suits best to my requirements. I only registered because I believe in Yannick and that mt3 will be a very good program.

united trackers
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
N0N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27 2004 16:53    
wow?

What is all this disfunction? You want to compose? You want to make music were the only limit is your mind? You want a program that will write that inner mind for you, that infinite that you just can’t get out? Duh, grab an instrument, in no way is tracking different then any instrument on the market. Think of Madtracker as a notation tool, do you think that you can use musical notation to write Tchaikovsky like music in a day? How about a year? Or even 10 years? If you don’t understand why c sounds good with g sounds good with f sounds good with a#, how do you think your music’s going to sound? You get good enough at it and the all mighty invisible god of music will enlighten you with everything your mind can honestly desire in music. Note I said enlighten, not give. That is all music is, to find the understanding of what you are, what “you” want to become your voice. Uhg. I'm done, I forget the over all mind behind some people is the ignoring that they too started from oblivion, just like writing a song, which can be carried through out life as the shade over human eyes.
"Lookout for that tree"- Tarzan
now that’s art.
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sonitus
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28 2004 19:13    
Re: wow?

N0N wrote:
What is all this disfunction? You want to compose? You want to make music were the only limit is your mind? You want a program that will write that inner mind for you, that infinite that you just can’t get out? Duh, grab an instrument, in no way is tracking different then any instrument on the market. Think of Madtracker as a notation tool, do you think that you can use musical notation to write Tchaikovsky like music in a day? How about a year? Or even 10 years? If you don’t understand why c sounds good with g sounds good with f sounds good with a#, how do you think your music’s going to sound? You get good enough at it and the all mighty invisible god of music will enlighten you with everything your mind can honestly desire in music. Note I said enlighten, not give. That is all music is, to find the understanding of what you are, what “you” want to become your voice.

Amen...

www.sonitusmusic.com
www.myspace.com/sonitusswe
www.vibraonline.com
TOffe
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28 2004 20:47    
Re: wow?

MyztiQue wrote:
N0N wrote:
What is all this disfunction? You want to compose? You want to make music were the only limit is your mind? You want a program that will write that inner mind for you, that infinite that you just can’t get out? Duh, grab an instrument, in no way is tracking different then any instrument on the market. Think of Madtracker as a notation tool, do you think that you can use musical notation to write Tchaikovsky like music in a day? How about a year? Or even 10 years? If you don’t understand why c sounds good with g sounds good with f sounds good with a#, how do you think your music’s going to sound? You get good enough at it and the all mighty invisible god of music will enlighten you with everything your mind can honestly desire in music. Note I said enlighten, not give. That is all music is, to find the understanding of what you are, what “you” want to become your voice.

Amen...

hehe, yeah, I really do feel like I just came back from church.
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
spline
User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09 2004 22:57    

Just a question to Yannick...How much time do you think you spend coding on madtracker 3 each month?

Not that its my business as I have not yet registered...
Solid Reptile

PostPosted: Thu May 13 2004 19:28    

Enonimis wrote:
Oh yeah? Well my plug-in archive* consists of around 6000 bucks worth of Dxi and VST's. And how much of that did I pay, you ask? Heh.

~Enon

*In the spirit of scientific perspective, let's just say that Enonimis' plug-in archive is nearly as massive as his cock.

Ehm.. I really need some vst instruments

can you give me a few?

it would make me happy Very Happy

www.radixrecords.tk

www.solid-reptile.tk
InHousePussy

PostPosted: Thu May 13 2004 22:50    

Solid Reptile wrote:
Enonimis wrote:
Oh yeah? Well my plug-in archive* consists of around 6000 bucks worth of Dxi and VST's. And how much of that did I pay, you ask? Heh.

~Enon

*In the spirit of scientific perspective, let's just say that Enonimis' plug-in archive is nearly as massive as his cock.

Ehm.. I really need some vst instruments

can you give me a few?

it would make me happy Very Happy

Check out Inges' list in "General discussion - vst links" Smile
Solid Reptile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02 2004 20:54    
Re: hmm

em22 wrote:
bleeding amatuers.

you drive your peogeot 206, while i`m still waiting fot the Yannick brand of a suburu impretze (if thats the correct spelling).

i like fast cars, and i need mt3.

tracking has moved into the next level with renoise. mt2 now needs that turbo to keep me interested.

i'll wait, just because there ist anything you could to speed up the production of mt3. i just hope it happens before i loose interet in tracking as a way of composition.

actually im not waiting on mt3.. when it comes out.. nice I'll download it Very Happy

mt2 satisfies all my needs (and goldwave of course)

www.radixrecords.tk

www.solid-reptile.tk
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2