Forum
Help and support
 win xp wave export
Reply to topic Post new topic  
uncletoke
User

PostPosted: Mon May 12 2003 14:48    
win xp wave export

hi im using madtracker v 2.08 with the wave export extention on window xp. unfortunatly i cant get the wave export to work correctley. it exports it fine but i cant load it into any other apps. is there an upgrade available?
View user's journal Send private message
D Vibe

PostPosted: Mon May 12 2003 15:35    

Now, how come that you're pro registered (as you have the wave export) but missed the update to v2.20 one and a half year ago? Evil or Very Mad

https://www.dvibe.se
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 16 2003 11:39    

For the 5 billionth time, the way around it is to open up SoundForge / Cool Edit / Whatever and press record. Make sure your recording properties for your sound device is set to "Wave" or "What U Hear" depending on your card. Then press play in MadTracker. You will get a realtime recording of your song. So easy isn't it? Well There are drawbacks. First of all you won't get the nifty interpolation that a true wave export gives you, so the sound quality will suffer. And also (perhaps the most important deterent) is the moral conflict in your own head. After all, that is cheating. Could you live with that? Could you!

cheers,
~Enon

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://elrick-enonimis.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sonitus
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Fri May 23 2003 14:25    

Enonimis wrote:
For the 5 billionth time, the way around it is to open up SoundForge / Cool Edit / Whatever and press record. Make sure your recording properties for your sound device is set to "Wave" or "What U Hear" depending on your card. Then press play in MadTracker. You will get a realtime recording of your song. So easy isn't it? Well There are drawbacks. First of all you won't get the nifty interpolation that a true wave export gives you, so the sound quality will suffer. And also (perhaps the most important deterent) is the moral conflict in your own head. After all, that is cheating. Could you live with that? Could you!

cheers,
~Enon

if he has already paid and has the wave.mtx... why would he try to go around it at all?
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 26 2003 01:19    

That's easy: because he's a lying son of a beeeotch! That's why! Aren't you? Aren't you?!!!
Yeah smell the glove and wretch, cheater-boy. If I were you I'd be embarassed to be alive. Do me a favor and choke on your hard drive.

cheers!
~Enon

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://elrick-enonimis.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour