MadTracker.org
Forum - I installed the new Madtracker version and...
 Forum
General discussion
 I installed the new Madtracker version and...
Reply to topic Post new topic  
MC Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 17:32    
I installed the new Madtracker version and...

It sux ass...Sorry Yannick, but there some slutty bugs in it...When I start up and load a sample and try to place it in a pattern it doesn't show up at all and just keeps hanging....Yes I pushed the record button...What is up with this? Is it some bug or is it my comp? Also if I play the song I can't stop it with Enter or any other..I have to push the Stop button in the menu....In other words, I have to use my mouse...Did I now lose my Wave Export or can I just reinstall MT2.2? I hope so, cuz this is crap....>Maybe I did something wrong, so just point at me if there are some possible causes...Actually I don't think there is something wrong with my comp, cuz it just installing the extreme easily installable program...Ow...What about the Transpose menu thing? I couldn't click on All Instruments before and now I still can't. What is the problem?

Sure......I am the MCP....Or just MC...Uhmmm...I make battle music...There....That is more then enough...
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MC Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 17:48    

Do I have to restart my comp or something?

Sure......I am the MCP....Or just MC...Uhmmm...I make battle music...There....That is more then enough...
MC Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 19:36    

OMG!!! Holy crap man... My Wave Export is gone...I tried to install MT2.2 and it didn't work, so I uninstalled it copying all the files to my desktop, so I could replace them...So the Wave export didn't work and replacing them with my copied files didn't work either!!!....Let me try one more thing...I still got the zip file Very Happy

-Some minutes later-

Yeah....Phew...It was the dat. file...Got my Wave export right here!!! And I still got the e-mail containing the Zip file...Uh huh....It costed me 60 euros, so I am really carefull with these things...

But what about MT2.3...Why did I get those problems? I could try again, but I want your advice first...

TOffe
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 20:16    

MC Project wrote:
OMG!!! Holy crap man... My Wave Export is gone...I tried to install MT2.2 and it didn't work, so I uninstalled it copying all the files to my desktop, so I could replace them...So the Wave export didn't work and replacing them with my copied files didn't work either!!!....Let me try one more thing...I still got the zip file Very Happy

-Some minutes later-

Yeah....Phew...It was the dat. file...Got my Wave export right here!!! And I still got the e-mail containing the Zip file...Uh huh....It costed me 60 euros, so I am really carefull with these things...

But what about MT2.3...Why did I get those problems? I could try again, but I want your advice first...

Did you download the dat file and export extension from you registred user area or did you use your old ones?

- TOffe

http://www.sonitusmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/meltic

"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note." -Doug Floyd
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 21:37    

My copy of Madtracker doesn't suck ass Sad do I have a faulty copy? Is it supposed to suck ass? Confused

Very Happy Don't mind me, I was just a bit Shocked about the sudden post-panic attack

Seriously, did you download the reg files that go with the new madtracker also, or just used the old ones from mt2.2? The reg files from one release don't work with another, that might be the cause of your problem, like TOffe secretly suggested Wink
MC Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 23:19    

Ah....Maybe that is it...Uhmmm...How and where do I download these files?

Thanx... Surprised

Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06 2003 23:39    

MC Project: I really don't understand a single thing about your problem Confused Could you please describe the specific problem that you encounter? You refer to not being able to stop/play/whatever, and then again you continue with problems concerning .dat or wave export. In order to help you, describe the issue as concrete, objective and logical as possible.

Or otherwise pm me in Dutch: it might come in handy to switch to your native language Wink

Inge (was ooit in Den Haag Very Happy)

Care for a game of Monopoly?
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07 2003 00:01    

You click on the link to your left where it says Registered users, you'll then be asked to log in. You should have gotten an e-mail from Yannick about this though Wink If you haven't recieved any e-mail from Yannick conserning the downloads of reg files, then contact him directly, either by PM or by clicking on the info@ link on your left.
MC Project

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07 2003 12:03    

Lol....My english is crap when it is not about general language Inge...Example: I know what a screwdriver and a hammer is, but don't ask me about other things in that area Confused

Well...I didn't replace the DAT. file when installing MT2.3, so I think that is the problem.....I will download them when I am in the mood. Not to hasty about it, cuz the new Madtracker didn't look very different really. Almost the same functions. There are some new things I know, but nothing that could be really usefull I think...Or does the DAT file change everything?

But eh...You really didn't understand anything of what I said? That is odd...I did the best I could to make it clear... Confused

I am waiting for MT3!!! I heard it is a real difference...

Pjo2000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07 2003 13:38    

MC Project wrote:
I will download them when I am in the mood. Not to hasty about it,

Please keep us informed.

Pjo200
REPORTING FROM THE EDGE OF HIS SEAT....

http://www.projectoverkill.com
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07 2003 15:06    

Biggest news in MT2.3 is the support for 64 tracks (versus 32 in mt2.2) and the possibility to name the tracks something other than track01 track02 etc. Pretty big improvements if you ask me Smile
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour