Forum - MT compo 2006 request
 Forum
Compo talk
 MT compo 2006 request
Reply to topic Post new topic  
N0N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18 2005 11:27    
MT compo 2006 request

Hey all, Its been awhile. Been working on alot of new projects and stuff, but I'm kinda disapointed that there is a limited number of vst's that can be used. Simply cause if it's the promotion of MT were looking at for MT and the Promotion of a song/group/or individual why limite the creative imagination by some vst's that run out of time and sound like crap and will never be used unless bought (I can say this about 1 vst for sure and I'm sure others included in mt as well). So I probably wont participate in this years Mt compo But I will post a song that I would have entered untill I found this out. Not that the vst was spendy at all : like less the $60 killed my hopes at this contest. not that I couldn't take the vst out and send it that way but I'm like hey it sounds so much better this way I dont want to do that. anyways, I miss you all totally and hate the fact I dont have internet. well peace I gotta go unload some stuff but here's the link quick. Http://n0n.madtracker.net/jOMyth.mp3
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
QBical

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19 2005 22:00    

Hmm, I don't have any problems using the VST's that are allowed in the compo...

And, if you have some VST sounds you want included why not render them to a sample and use it in your track?

grtz
Raymond

PC: P4 HT 3ghz, 1gb ram, 500GB+ Storage, plextor DVD-rw, M-audo Audiophile 2496
Laptop: Apple Powerbook G4 15inch
Other Stuff: Phonic MU802 mixer, Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors, Ipod 2nd gen. 20GB, maxtor firewire HD 80GB
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19 2005 22:32    

Feedback on the song will follow later. I also think that the lack of support for one plugin can be easily overcome by either rendering the wavefile or recreating it via static samples or an alternative synth/fx-vst that *is* supported.

It's impossible to work only with .mp3/.ogg files (because that would make it rather useless concerning its MadTracker-specificity) or expect all competitors and all listeners to have all available plugins on this world installed. Therefore Smile

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour