Forum
Help and support
 mt3?
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Prometheus-3
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 03:58    

Well, I'll wait for MT3 before I register. Then I'll get Reason, ReCycle, FL 7 and Renoise.
MT2 still rocks imo Very Happy Esp. the sidechain support that none of the above have (except Reason, but that doesn't accept plugins) Smile

http://daprometheus3.googlepages.com/
New line of synthesizers announced! I'll keep you informed!
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Factor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 04:01    

I'm sure Yannick is doing it's best, and flaming him down is not corect Mad .

Although a actual percentage of the progress on mt3 is as I think fair and unavoidable to be anounced public.

People here on these boards are close to rioting for info about mt3. Show them new screens, and share more information I guess... Otherwise this all good community will start to crumble Sad

just my humble opion. and yes I still love mt2, but hate it knowing mt3 is got to be even better Wink

Factor
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
DJ Tiago
User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 07:20    

I think either he has to hire some people to help him program the product and or set a deadline for him to finish the product.

I mean the product may come out when we are like 50. Great help that will be.

Joao
View user's journal Send private message
Walter Vos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 07:32    

Prometheus-3 wrote:
Well, I'll wait for MT3 before I register. Then I'll get Reason, ReCycle, FL 7 and Renoise.
MT2 still rocks imo Very Happy Esp. the sidechain support that none of the above have (except Reason, but that doesn't accept plugins) Smile

Excuse me? MT has sidechain support? Since when? And how? Shocked

what is hip?

www.waltervos.nl
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bigandymac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 09:07    

Walter Vos wrote:
Prometheus-3 wrote:

with slim slow sliders sidechain compressor stereo. stick a kick in a track then a bassline (for example) in a higher channel with the compressor on, then set the input channel of the sc comp to the kick track.
goose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 09:55    

bigandymac wrote:
Walter Vos wrote:
Prometheus-3 wrote:

with slim slow sliders sidechain compressor stereo. stick a kick in a track then a bassline (for example) in a higher channel with the compressor on, then set the input channel of the sc comp to the kick track.

Yes, there's lots of little handy things about MT2. They are just not documented well. Contribute to the Wiki if you know something about MT2 !!
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Frazze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18 2007 10:00    

I just wanted to say that MadTracker is my program of choise without much challenge. It suits my needs and it's interface makes me able to work fast and precise enough for my taste. I've tried working with FL and Cubase (just so that you'll know I tried other programs Razz)

Even if MadTracker 3 is not released it think MadTracker will be my main program for some time to come.

http://www.last.fm/music/8ism
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Prometheus-3
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19 2007 03:58    

MT2 shall remain my fave program for ever. (That reminds me, I was thinking of hyping up the sample/VST pack. But I'd like some other people's opinions first... sorry for changing topic)

http://daprometheus3.googlepages.com/
New line of synthesizers announced! I'll keep you informed!
cHiEfRoCkA 4 ReaL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19 2007 06:01    

Frazze wrote:
I just wanted to say that MadTracker is my program of choise without much challenge. It suits my needs and it's interface makes me able to work fast and precise enough for my taste. I've tried working with FL and Cubase (just so that you'll know I tried other programs Razz)

Even if MadTracker 3 is not released it think MadTracker will be my main program for some time to come.

WORD!

View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lord_Nighthawk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19 2007 08:20    

same for me here - i used tracker programs since my good old amiga days (4 tracks and 9 pattern effects Razz ) and was really happy that someone took on that style and made a modern tracker program. the only problems i actually have is the "stop" in some .vst plugins that offer own reverb/delay effects (i actually use the vanguard synthi in mt2) and the thing that if someone really gets good up to a release no studio would be able to import the tracker file what means that you have to output to midi and re-import the whole shit into a prog from fl up to cubase... everything else still fits absolutely my style on mt Wink

edit:
and i´m missing a bit more activity in these forums Razz
View user's journal Send private message
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 3 of 3 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3