MadTracker.org
Forum - visible channel amount...
 Forum
Suggestions
 visible channel amount...
Reply to topic Post new topic  
dual display support to see 2 x more tracks?
yes, good idea
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
no, expensive idea
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

SX001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30 2007 21:17    
visible channel amount...

Is this feature is already included????

is it possible to customize which data MT shows about each track? (so it accomodates as many tracks as possible to one screen size? mostly I dont need to see effect data, but notes and instrument numbers are more important.
(for example just to display note/instrument, note/instrument/volume/, note only.).

Dual display support so to display 2 x more tracks? So it would make better. Smile Actually 32+ tracks displaying would be very nice with 1200x1900 mode or with dual display.
View user's journal Send private message
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31 2007 10:54    
already implemented

Hi

This feature is already implemented - in the lower left corner of the madtracker window is a tiny icon that looks like a pattern editor. Press it and uncheck (unhighlight) the information you dont need. This will make room for more tracks in your visible window area!

Dual display (using two monitors) should be possible with standard settings on your graphic card (if it supports two screens) and should not - as far as i know - require anything from Madtracker as such.
Smile

~ http://martin.madtracker.net ~
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
SX001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31 2007 14:23    
Re: already implemented

thank you, yes, this hint makes life MUCH simpler. Smile

Martin wrote:

Dual display (using two monitors) should be possible with standard settings on your graphic card (if it supports two screens) and should not - as far as i know - require anything from Madtracker as such.
Smile

not possible with this program to expand _tracker_ window!

My idea was to use 2 x 21" screens with 1280x960 points
(so, 960x2560 points horizontal workspace with 2 monitors which makes tracker window 80 cm wide to accommodate tracks and the text size is with quite big letters, easy to read!).
I guess it is much better solution than just having 1 screen with 26" size and 1900x1200 density. 2 screens is easier to read actually if accomodating many tracks at once.
EYES will get the main load when working on song long hours.
View user's journal Send private message
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour