Forum - Mad Tracker and NI Maschine
 Forum
Help and support
 Mad Tracker and NI Maschine
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Stufe_7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20 2011 17:04    
Mad Tracker and NI Maschine

It`s not working properly, when i use Maschine as a VST plugin i get sync losses all the time.

How can i solve the Problem?
View user's journal Send private message
Stufe_7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22 2011 21:16    

I found a workaround for the problem.

Now i use Maschine in my DAW as a Plugin and Madtracker via Rewire, it`s not the best Solution i know, but it works and everything runs smoothly.
Stufe_7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04 2011 21:46    

No i have another problem.

When i use Madtracker via Rewire in my DAW when i hit play button the patterns in madtracker are played step by step but when i want a Pattern to loop its not working.

For example when i want to loop pattern 3 the song is played from 1-3 and repeating itself, but i can`t loop pattern 3.

What am i doing wrong?

Do i have to make any changes within madtracker?
Stufe_7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05 2011 18:35    

Maybe it`s because i`m using Win7 64bit.

But i cant`t figure it out.

I`m able to start the rewire host with the play button in madtracker, but when i hit the play pattern button it automatically switches back to the play button.

Any suggestions?
Stufe_7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10 2011 19:07    

Problem kind of solved, (check my Rewire problems Threat) i am waiting for Madtracker 3 and am hoping that the vst support is better in M3 so that i can use Maschine in it standalone.
SX001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11 2011 11:10    

ABout sync problems.

You can check also that the tempo is the same in both hosts.
and which one is the "tempo master" ? check Madtrackers configuration page. on one side there is "Tempo master in ReWire", which should be worth to try too.

My own similar problem with that via rewire.it loops the song only and not looping pattern (i am using Cubase & MT combination sometimes). And I have exact sync only if I start the track from the 2nd beat in Cubase. If I hit start in cubase where the starting adress is on first beat then the MT2 audio stream is not in sync with Cubase.

Not solved still. But Yannik wont answer even for bugfix questions though.

About "why this or that VST dont run" is kind a tricky.
For me there should be no excuse why this or that plugin with VST interface should work in one host and not in another, not even operating system is an argument! BECOUSE VST is VST in interface which has no relation to operating system itself.
The difference should be only if its between 32bit or 64bit VST interface standard.

one thing --- some VSTs have such high level "copy protection" which accomplish the VST format interface standard operations. So only these ones who stick to standard will work on MT2 (and so its guaranteed to work in every VST host (though 32bit VST host).
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour