Forum - R THERE ANY COMPOS ANYMORE
 Forum
Music talk
 R THERE ANY COMPOS ANYMORE
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Herk52

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14 2012 23:21    
R THERE ANY COMPOS ANYMORE

LAST 1 I C IS FROM 2007 I NEED SOME TIPS IM A NEW USER AND I WNT 2 GET WERE THE ACTION IS I AM A REGISTERED USER AND I NEED SOME OPINOINS ON THE MUSIC I MAKE AND HOW 2 POST IT SO PEOPLE CAN HEAR IT AND ENJOY THANX NICHOLA78 Arrow Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing Question
View user's journal Send private message
papa bear
User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19 2012 13:10    

unfortunately the madtracker community, or tracker community itself in general isn't what it used to be. a lot of people i think have moved to the more expensive means of composing music. personally, i love madtracker, and don't use anything else.

as far as getting your music out and getting opinions, i know there's a place for registered users here. there's also soundcloud, and bandcamp (which i personally use), and post links on facebook or what not

good luck!

he who does not continue to learn, has learned nothing ...

d|^..^|b

http://johndoe007.bandcamp.com
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SX001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26 2012 16:24    

papa bear wrote:

as far as getting your music out and getting opinions, i know there's a place for registered users here. there's also soundcloud, and bandcamp (which i personally use), and post links on facebook or what not
good luck!

but have you really found some place where you also get a feedback which can help you to evaluate music ? Have you ever saw more than just twice a constructive suggestion which are more about musical thing? I mean arrangement, composition, harmony than just the technical level ("mix up that EQ / swap sound").

Just a "yes yes its good track I like it" does not help, and if its just a silence, then it should have been on my LAN instead of internet.

So, to me it seems that those who are deep in music, are not likely in places which you named (or in internet at all?). After that remain sound engineers, who are willing to write often, after that come gear junkys, and newbies who are just learning to use software, and making first tunes (like me).
View user's journal Send private message
papa bear
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30 2012 06:03    

SX001 wrote:
but have you really found some place where you also get a feedback which can help you to evaluate music ? Have you ever saw more than just twice a constructive suggestion which are more about musical thing? I mean arrangement, composition, harmony than just the technical level ("mix up that EQ / swap sound").

.... if only i could find a place like that ...

he who does not continue to learn, has learned nothing ...

d|^..^|b

http://johndoe007.bandcamp.com
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour