MadTracker.org
Forum - The worst music you've ever heard..
 Forum
Music talk
 The worst music you've ever heard..
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
D Vibe

PostPosted: Sat May 10 2003 23:43    
The worst music you've ever heard..

Write your list Very Happy

I vote for Dj Alligator Project, Dj Jean, Aqua and Darude Laughing

https://www.dvibe.se
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Sat May 10 2003 23:56    

Then I guess you haven't heard Finnish rock/heavy metal, or schlager/pop for that matter? Laughing

My list:

Nylon Beat
Gimmel <<< Popstars product
Ultra bra
Nightwish

Very Happy
Yannick
MadTracker Author

PostPosted: Sun May 11 2003 10:53    

Mad House (yes *sigh*) and all these "remixes" crap. The list is toooo long to be posted here. Very Happy

Yannick
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Sun May 11 2003 10:55    

Sunbuster wrote:
Then I guess you haven't heard Finnish rock/heavy metal

I'm not really sure, but one of my all time favorite metal bands, Amorphis, is probably finnish. You're flaming me, Sunbuster? Smile

I have great difficulties with most slick r'n'b and cliche-trance, but the worst thing I probably ever heard was some weeks ago.

Every friday afternoon some classmates of me and I go to a free classical concert, where students of the academy for music can play for an audience. One time there was this post-modern piece with a female singer and eight instruments, and *every* instrument played a complete other piece. Especially the singer scared the hell out of me, and I still sometimes wake up, sweating and screaming in supreme fear, unable to open my ears or ears due to my feeling that she is in my room, ready to start making these horrible sounds again... Shocked

After some searching, I found the name of the piece that I heard. It was by Arnold Schönberg, and it is called 'Pierrot Lunaire'. Remember that name...you'll be able to run away of instantly kill yourself when faced to it.

Ah, yes, and everything in the charts is bad. But we all agree on that, isn't it? Very Happy

Provoke,
Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
mikx

PostPosted: Sun May 11 2003 11:40    

hey, this is a pretty good topic! Smile

lets see...

US female rock group Hole.
aussie popstars creation Bardot. (and those other ones too)
Avril Lavigne + any kind of pop music type grunge..
Pop-trance (err.. you know which one i mean!)
actually.. anything with 'pop' in it..
hmm what else..
oh how about that paffendorf track 'where are you?'... WHOO HO HOOO HO HOOO!! *gunshot* .. silence..

that probably comes under the popular category at some stage though...

Twisted Evil
-mikx
"it's time to take out the trash!"
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Sun May 11 2003 12:03    

ooh, how could I forget 666, that stinks more than a hundred cows in a barn. When they came out with alarma and diablo one realised that they're just repeating themselves, a bit like Darude was on his first album. btw. Anyone heard Darude's new album, "Rush"? Haven't heard it myself, but so far I've even heard some of the most hardcoreish trance buffs say it's pretty good Shocked

btw. Inge, I'm not knowingly flaming you at least Smile But the fact is that most Finnish rock/metal sucks deep ass IMO Very Happy
lordset

PostPosted: Mon May 12 2003 12:27    

who really listens to the music that fame factory makes? that totaly sucks!! i don´t know if anyone knows what it is exept in sweden but trust me it does.

dommeni
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FeebleBrain

PostPosted: Mon May 12 2003 19:02    

Please,don't forget to ad *DJ Boozy Woozy* to the list Evil or Very Mad !
He's a danger for those little kids who now thinking that's "trance".
View user's journal Send private message MSN Messenger
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 12 2003 23:21    

Worst crap I've ever heard is from some stupid band calling themselves The Gein Configuration. What a steamy pile of shit that is!
But on a serious note, if you ever get a chance, check out the group "Ed Gein". Holy shit! That stuff is so bad it's hilarious! Clears out a room no problem.

cheers,
~Enon

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://elrick-enonimis.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TNK / ATK project

Location: Village-Neuf, France (Dont's search on the map, it's tiny...)
PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 15:09    
Re: The worst music you've ever heard..

c-frog wrote:
Write your list Very Happy

I vote for Dj Alligator Project, Dj Jean, Aqua and Darude Laughing

DJ Alligator : I don't know.

Aqua : don't mix up with so many bands around : those guys & girl are really top notch ! They do funny humorous music, and were not just marketing products that came out of popstars/popidol.
Their songs were also not only covers...something that gets rare today...

Don't forget most people want to get entertained by music, and when it comes to pure entertainment, Aqua is a top act of the 90's.
Don't forget neither that those guys produced their track themeselves and were not just pretty faces a producer found to put on his tracks.

I think the best review I ever read was about Aqua's Barbie Girl : "The single no one likes, no one wants, no one buys, but that sells 100000 copies / week". This says long about elitism.

Aqua was funny, light, in one word : entertaining. And that's what they were asked to. Bring some lightness in life, accept the part of childhood that still lives in oneself, and you will see life gets much sunnier. So many of todays music does not contain those cool positive vibes Aqua had, and this mainly because catchy music is described as bad music.

Believe me, a society with no catchy & funny music goes...not well...

Say no to elitism, Eurodance rulez !
(If you want, I can tell you how to "simulate" talent to elitist people, I have quite funny stories about it!)

About the worst music I ever heard...hmmm....
Anything that can depress myself, that pulls me down.
This means a huge percent of what is produced today.
Life is maybe not always sunny, it's not a reason to add some more darkness to it.

Switzerland : #1 earthquake provider! (Bootyshakin' Willhelm Tell ?!?)
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
QBical

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 21:59    

I agree with you on the aqua thing, it realy is funny, by the way if you can find it, try the Antiloop remix of Dr. Jones, that mix just simply rocks!

Grtz
And the worst music I ever heard : Las Ketchup with the Ketchup song / Boozy Woozy / Clubheadz / Mariah Carrie / Timbaland / and the list go's on and on...

PC: P4 HT 3ghz, 1gb ram, 500GB+ Storage, plextor DVD-rw, M-audo Audiophile 2496
Laptop: Apple Powerbook G4 15inch
Other Stuff: Phonic MU802 mixer, Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors, Ipod 2nd gen. 20GB, maxtor firewire HD 80GB
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 22:01    

Oh, totally agree on the Las Ketchup tune, man I hate that one. Only dance to it in the clubs (if it's played) if some good looking chicks are on the dancefloor also Very Happy
QBical

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 22:04    

you forgot the booze Wink

Usualy I intend to avoid the clubs that play that kind of music though Wink
But your right, if it gets played the thing is to go OUT OF YOUR HEAD! realy let people know youre enjoying yourself, and let the chicks see it, they'll be at your feet Twisted Evil

Grtz

PC: P4 HT 3ghz, 1gb ram, 500GB+ Storage, plextor DVD-rw, M-audo Audiophile 2496
Laptop: Apple Powerbook G4 15inch
Other Stuff: Phonic MU802 mixer, Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors, Ipod 2nd gen. 20GB, maxtor firewire HD 80GB
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 22:09    

I try to avoid similar clubs myself also, but when all your friends want to go to them, what do you do... Rolling Eyes

I always act as if I'm enjoying the music like hell when I go to those places, when in reality I'd like to scream to the DJ to play some decent stuff instead of the crap you hear on radio NRJ anyway Evil or Very Mad everything for the chicks Very Happy
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 22:17    

the most distracting thing about Las Ketchup is the fact that the videoclip also showcases some of the ugliest female singers that I saw in centuries. My biggest fear was that the new trend would be to put ugly people in videoclips. My morning is normally filled with putting on mtv, muting the sound, playing a cd, and watching bouncing gorgeous women Very Happy

Anyway, to get back topic: check this [url=http://users.ntua.gr/el99057/Las_Ketchup_-_The_Ketchup_Song_(Dj_Anarxx_remix).mp3]twisted amen drum 'n bass edit[/url] of the ketchup song, and you'll might even enjoy the track!

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 4 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next