=(
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Spyros

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 15:29    
MT3?...When???

Hello there...
I would like to say that I'm waitting MT3 for quite a lot..I also need it a lot..I would like to ask if it would be out soon cause if it's out in a year or so I don't think that someone would have reason using MT2 (no vst,no eq,...) these days.
I don't want to be impolite but I need to know that.. I personally don't have any proplem paying for the MT3 at all.
But please let me know when!!! Shocked
thank you...
View user's journal Send private message
em22

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 17:49    

I really wish people would pay attention. Madtracker 3 was released on www.madtracker.com two weeks ago. Now your post just seems silly Razz

em22
Blaster

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 21:24    
Re: MT3?...When???

Spyros wrote:
Hello I don't think that someone would have reason using MT2 (no vst,no eq,...) these days.

Hah then tell me why there's still people using IT and FT2? Confused
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spyros

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 21:37    
where is it? www.madtracker.com ???

Hello there...
I didn't find mt3 on www.madtracker.com !!! Crying or Very sad
Could you please let me know the direct link???
And this is weird cause noone tells anything on www.madtracker.org
But please let me know...
Thank you....
Walter Vos

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 21:50    

It's not true...

I guess it was a joke or something? Confused I don't get it though Rolling Eyes

...Puzzled...

what is hip?

www.waltervos.nl
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed May 14 2003 22:05    

it was a joke allright, and it was a good one too Laughing

madtracker.com is run by an artist, and if you'd read the post titled "www.madtracker.com" in the general forum, you'd know it too Wink
em22

PostPosted: Thu May 15 2003 10:58    
Umm, sorry, honest.

Sorry about that Laughing

but some of us here at MT.org get a little bored with people coming in and demanding MT3 to be served up because they have lost thier patience. Razz

Like all good things, they take time to be molded and grown into a wonderous and powerful program. just take it easy, you can be sure of one thing though, MT3 will be released in our lifetime.

See, we can handle that cant we?

Very Happy

em22
Spyros

PostPosted: Thu May 15 2003 12:43    
patient

You know guys...
I 'm getting impatient when I see all these amazing vst and everything and I have to use cubase,ableton live,fruity,.. or even wave editors soundforge,cool edit,.. to make all these vst work!!!it's really a huge problem if you know what I mean...
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Thu May 15 2003 18:14    

Yes, waiting can be nagging, especially since it seems that all other programs make such fast progress. Like most people who stick to mt2 here, I personally just can't get used to other software. Renoise seemed promising, but I hate the interface and its instability on my setup. At the moment, I also don't have an urgent need for realtime vsti-support, so I can live with it.

For others who can't wait, simply start using another program till mt3 is done Smile

But in the end, I would be most pleased with an asap arrival of mt3. From what I've read and seen, it truelly looks very promising.

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
Enonimis
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 16 2003 11:50    
Re: patient

Spyros wrote:
You know guys...
I 'm getting impatient when I see all these amazing vst and everything and I have to use cubase,ableton live,fruity,.. or even wave editors soundforge,cool edit,.. to make all these vst work!!!it's really a huge problem if you know what I mean...

Hey Spyros, blow me.
Now that I got your attention, for the 5 billionth time, bitching about MT3 taking forever is not going to accomplish anything. Nothing. Nothing! Go buy Cakewalk SONAR and Cool Edit Pro and SoundForge for christ's sake! Do you know how much I want to bitch and whine about MT3 not being out already??? Lots. But what would that do? Prove that I'm a sissy boy who still wets the bed and sticks rubber nipples up my ass? See, now you're making me wonder...

~E

If you do not agree with my opinions, you are wrong. If you do agree with my opinions you are drunk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://elrick-enonimis.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Outwit
User

PostPosted: Fri May 16 2003 18:36    

LOL

That was a nasty thing to say Razz. I think i can wait a while (Not to long Razz)have been working with lots of music programs. i started on the amiga with protracker LOL. And now im working with fruity loops but still the tracker programs are the finest to work with.

You just have to think this ===> The longer it takes the better the program is gonna be Razz.

Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought.
View user's journal Send private message MSN Messenger
D Vibe

PostPosted: Fri May 16 2003 21:24    

Protracker is nothing to LOL:ing about. It's one of the digital music history's major step forward! It gave many a hell good base to stand on when using other music software now in the future.

/Daniel

https://www.dvibe.se
Pjo2000

PostPosted: Sat May 17 2003 09:23    
hrmmm

I guess the issue here is not when is MT3 gonna be ready, you cant rush art.. and i wouldnt expect Yannick to. We dont want a program thats going to be full of bugs and crash everytime you use it?? that just doesnt make sense to me.

Keep in mind.. Yannick is one guy.. with a job aswell.. doing the best he can.. dont you think he wants it out as soon as possible too?? ofcourse he does.. I dont really think he is into sick games of denial.. not when so many other programs are come very close to the specs we are so waiting for in mt3.

I would think that most people here agree with this, however.. 1 thing that I dont agree with is this:

keeping us in the dark of MT3 progress.. and that is what i think this thread is really about. people just need some re-assurance of how its all coming along. % wise or new teaser screen shots or even a sound demo?

The % thing is a bit tough on yannick though, because if he says how much is done.. then he will constantly get nagged.

I honestly dont think mt3 will be about soon. not by a long shot.. we havent even got the 64-tracks mt2.3 yet, which is meant to keep us happy until mt3.

I am personally waiting for one of yannicks suprise christmas presents in december like HERE IS MT3, but.. in reality I am thinking there is still about a year of production left in mt3.

so sit tight everyone. It will come out.. but not now Smile

pjo2000

http://www.projectoverkill.com
Spyros

PostPosted: Mon May 19 2003 11:09    
Pjo2000 is right!!!

I have to say that I agree 100000% with you!!! You are more than right...I hope everybody read carefully what you wrote...
Rolling Eyes
em22

PostPosted: Wed May 21 2003 02:03    

Personally those who choose not to wait for MT£ and wonder off will return when it finally arrives. Yannick has no contracts signed with any company or anybody which give him a deadline, its his project and he heads it at the pace he chooses.

We can request demos, screenshots and to do or percentage completed, but I can see from Yannicks point of view, theres no point until the software is finished because of the pure amount of interest this would stir up.

Just leave it under wraps, by using MT2 more and more at the present, you will be imporving you sample based skills before MT3 appears and we all start praying to the Flase God of VST instuments. There is no rush!! Believe me!

Surprised

em22
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 3 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next