* 6 osc using either saw, square, exp, triangle wave, Smoothed saw, smoothed sqr, vocal and bell. You can control the coarse tuning of each of these osc's between -36 semi to +36 semi.
* Osc 1 to 3 & 4 to 6 can have different wave types.
* Different volume envelopes for Osc 1 to 3 and 4 to 6.
* Pulse width modulation for square waves.
* Unison - this controls the fine detuning between the osc's and how this detuning changes overtime.
* ADSR envelope.
* Modulated pan position.
* 8 / 16 polyphony toggle.
* Vibrato / Tremolo / Modulating Stereo widening.
* 10 type filter (12/24db low/high/bp/br + ring/comb) with att/rel envelope and modulating LFO.
* Effects - tempo-synced delay, 4 part chorus / flanger, reverb, multi-stage phaser & distortion.
* 80 presets and manual.
Difficulty: medium CPU: medium