Bug report
 [2.5.0 RC5 fix2] VST scanning
Reply to topic Post new topic  
mindplay
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15 2005 18:12    
[2.5.0 RC5 fix2] VST scanning

Minor bug:

In the config dialog, if you change the VST plugins path, and then press "Apply", scanning begins - which is all fine, but after scanning finishes, if you switch to the "plugins" tab in the config dialog before closing it, you'll see your previous list of plugins still displayed there.

In the installer:

I'm missing an option that allows me to specify where I want the VST plugins installed - since MT2 allows only one VST folder, currently it is necessary to manually move the bundled VST plugins to your regular VST plugins folder after installing MT2 ...

Question:

In config -> audio -> interpolation setting - where did the option for "Cubic Interpolation" disappear to? it's not there anymore?? Linear interpolation is bad, and SINC interpolation is slow - surely Cubic Interpolation must have been left out by mistake??? Confused
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15 2005 19:11    

Remark 2: I strongly support that (and have asked and urged Yannick for this a plethory of times Smile)

Remark 3: there was some bug in the cubic interpolation. I'm not sure if Yannick already solved it, or forgot about it Wink

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour