Forum
Suggestions
 Wav export idea
Reply to topic Post new topic  
briannrg
User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26 2005 11:50    
Wav export idea

I have an suggestion/idea about the Wav Export feuture. Normally i export the file to .wav, then i use an compressor and a maximizer in soundforge after that the track goes to an Studio for the mastering. This works pretty well.

I recently discovered an much better option what will give the track an ultimate professional sound. I still export the file to .wav with all the effects on, but now i only use it for an template for the studio.

The next thing i do is export each track seperate with all the effects OFF! I then send it to the studio for mastering where each track will be equelized,volume corrected and checked for additional panning. They will also apply each effect over each track, but now its done with real hardware effectors that will give an awesome sound. If possible some tracks will be Stereo Widened to give it that full sound.
At last they will apply an hardware compressor an voila your done!

When done properly the result is an freakin high quality track that can compete with all the major artist. And trust me, if you are releasing your work its worth the money!!!

To make an long story short Wink

If you want to export in seperate tracks you have to export each track manually so it will be nice if there would be an feature so that it could be done automaticly and will save a big amount of time...

Greetz,

Brian NRG
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26 2005 14:09    

This has been suggested and dreamed about in many posts before Smile I can only agree with you that this kind of feature would be very usefull for the wave export
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TOffe
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26 2005 16:38    

Sunbuster wrote:
This has been suggested and dreamed about in many posts before Smile I can only agree with you that this kind of feature would be very usefull for the wave export

yep, still would be a very usefull feature Rolling Eyes

http://www.sonitusmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/meltic

"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note." -Doug Floyd
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour