NO
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

-M-o-V-A-J-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29 2006 10:53    
Elektromusika.es.mw // Upload your Ogg&Mt2 files

Elektromusika.es.mw:

You can upload your files to our webservers (property of iespana.es), sending it with e-mail or using yousendit.com.

<<---->>

What it's better than Yousendit.com???
(conditions & Bases)

- The file you'll upload, will be on Elektromusika 1 year,
with un-limited numbers of downloads!
- We well send you a direct link, without publishing or any kind of html/php web.
- We only accept files in OGG & MT2 (and other trackers format).
- The song you upload will be completed (not un-finished work).
- We can publicate your song in our music section (always saying the author and the style of that song).
- Your file can't be registered with SGAE or similar.
- Your file can be registered on Creative Commons

<<---->>

Sending us a file:

-Use www.yousendit.com and send us the link at elektromusika@iespana.es
or:
-Send your file by e-mail at: (not more than 9.00 Mb)
movaj@hotmail.com

**REMEMBER::

Put your e-mail direction, to send there the link.

Visit http://www.electromusica.com
----
Making music since 1998

-M-o-V-A-J-
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
G3ronimo
Hot & Sexeh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29 2006 13:51    

I wouldnt use it.. too much of a hasle to send you guys an email etc etc... whn you needd a track uploaded in 5 minutes then its easyer to use you send it or madtracker space Wink

www.soundsector.net
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
-M-o-V-A-J-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29 2006 14:49    

G3ronimo wrote:
I wouldnt use it.. too much of a hasle to send you guys an email etc etc... whn you needd a track uploaded in 5 minutes then its easyer to use you send it or madtracker space Wink

it's easy:

1-sending and e-mail you don't lose more than 5 minutes too.
2-using yousendit your file only stay 1week on the net
3-using madtracker/music your file have to be "MT2" extension

but, remember that are lot's of people NOT REGISTERED on MadTracker, so they havn't space at madtracker(yourdomain.madtracker.org), and they must use web servidor like yousendit.com (with publishs and advertisements, only 1 week on the net, etc etc!!)

----
Making music since 1998

-M-o-V-A-J-
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ravana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29 2006 15:49    

Heh, well I'm (almost) always willing to put my music somewhere. Just um... It's in Spanish Wink How would I know if someone listened to some of my pieces? How would people there even know my music is there? I can't promote or make them aware of my music there, since I don't speak Spanish. I can't even navigate the site.

But hell, history in Spanish is the same as in Finnish (I guess)! That's reason enough for me to put my music there. But I guess I should have better mixed versions of my pieces.. Hmm, maybe... Hmm..

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/thejollynekromanseri.51046.php

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/bewaretheconstruct.62202.php

MT source files available if requested (maybe)
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail
-M-o-V-A-J-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30 2006 14:01    
for Ravana

Ravana wrote:
Heh, well I'm (almost) always willing to put my music somewhere. Just um... It's in Spanish Wink How would I know if someone listened to some of my pieces? How would people there even know my music is there? I can't promote or make them aware of my music there, since I don't speak Spanish. I can't even navigate the site.

But hell, history in Spanish is the same as in Finnish (I guess)! That's reason enough for me to put my music there. But I guess I should have better mixed versions of my pieces.. Hmm, maybe... Hmm..

In spanish?? no no, of course!!
well...let's see:

<<>>
Sending us a file (OGG or MT2 file), we will send you a direct link for that file... BUT:

>>>If you would like to do a small "html" promoting that file, or other files you've/you'll send us, you can do that!
-If you don't know HOW do that, we help you; the only thing you have to do is send us a TXT or DOC file telling us
what you want, and we do it for you!!
-You can create a small HTML (or any kind of small "blog") inside servers of Elektromusika.es.mw (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION) in any language you want (english is obligatory, and then, any langugaje you want!).

>>> After that, if you would create a "direct domain" redirecting it to the link of you "blog"(of elektromusika), you can do that without any kind of "commitment" to us.

<<---->>

Ravana wrote:
How would I know if someone listened to some of my pieces? How would people there even know my music is there?

Well... you can put a "VISIT METER" (we can make it for you), and any kind of webmaster service we can help you to find it (or we can make it for you!)

<<---->>

Any doubt! WROTE HERE!!RazzRazz

----
Making music since 1998

-M-o-V-A-J-
G3ronimo
Hot & Sexeh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30 2006 18:09    

I think i'll stick to sending out small ep's to netlabels....

www.soundsector.net
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Scandinavian Noize Syndic
User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17 2007 17:21    

i really think you should convert the website to english,then you surely would be getting more people to use the site

Scandinavian Noize Syndicate

www.myspace.com/scandinaviannoizesyndicate
View user's journal Send private message
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18 2007 12:22    

Scandinavian Noize Syndic wrote:
i really think you should convert the website to english,then you surely would be getting more people to use the site

As far as I've understood it -M-o-V-A-J- is trying to fill a gap in the scene, namely that there are no Spanish tracking sites. Changing to English would kind of undermine the purpose of the site afaik. Besides, there are quite a few people out there who speak Spanish Wink
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Scandinavian Noize Syndic
User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18 2007 14:29    

Sunbuster wrote:
Scandinavian Noize Syndic wrote:

As far as I've understood it -M-o-V-A-J- is trying to fill a gap in the scene, namely that there are no Spanish tracking sites. Changing to English would kind of undermine the purpose of the site afaik. Besides, there are quite a few people out there who speak Spanish Wink

sorry my bad Very Happy

Scandinavian Noize Syndicate

www.myspace.com/scandinaviannoizesyndicate
View user's journal Send private message
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour