Forum
Suggestions
 sorry suggestion
Reply to topic Post new topic  
hyoshira
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07 2010 06:50    
sorry suggestion

if we could have the same exact program we got now but through the internet , meaning it could be an app i gues that would be reprograming or what??? reason i suggest this is cuz i dont have a computer now, i know go out there and get ajob and buy a laptop but anyways, wondering if this could be done (not the job thing or computer thing)
View user's journal Send private message
SX001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05 2011 10:52    
Re: sorry suggestion

hyoshira wrote:
if we could have the same exact program we got now but through the internet , meaning it could be an app i gues that would be reprograming or what??? reason i suggest this is cuz i dont have a computer now, i know go out there and get ajob and buy a laptop but anyways, wondering if this could be done (not the job thing or computer thing)

its ALWAYS good to HAVE A BLANK RECORDABLE MEDIA for own things even if you dont have yet computer.
You can save your data and program to cd-s and dvd-s, memorycards, using public computers.
So I did several years when I had just access to "not my own" computers.
View user's journal Send private message
papa bear
User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05 2011 14:55    

well also the issue becomes the storage and usage of the samples, vst's, etc., along with the running of the actual program. i know there's some synths out there where you can just play around on the web site, and i guess if you had an audio ripping program like freecorder you could record what you did into an mp3 format ... but at that rate, you'd need your own computer anyway.

i think what you're talking about would be like an online studio, where users could log in and use the tracking system, possibly exchanging samples etc. i think indaba has something like that, but you've got to install the software on your computer to use it.

either way, the only real way to make something like that work would be to have your own computer, web site or not. granted, i'm not a computer programmer, but that just sounds like hell to try to set up.

he who does not continue to learn, has learned nothing ...

d|^..^|b

http://johndoe007.bandcamp.com
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour