Using VST Plugins
MadTracker 2.5 fully supports the Virtual Studio Technology (VST) 2.3 standard.
This implies that it enables you to take full advantage of the possibilities of VST technology.
In this tutorial, I will give a basic explanation of how to use these plugins in MadTracker 2.5
to their full capacity and potential.
VST plugins are subdivided into two categories, namely VST effects and VST instruments.
Graphical examples in this tutorial are based on two free VST plugins:
E-Phonic XPressor (effect) and Superwave P8 (instrument).
Both plugins come bundled with MadTracker, and automatically are recognized for usage.
An extensive list of other free VST plugins can be found here.
- Setting up your VST plugins folder
- Loading VST plugins
- Assigning VST plugins to individual tracks
- Using multi-timbrality of VST instruments
- Configuring VST plugins
- Automating VST plugins
- Using VST instruments
- Obtaining VST plugin information
- What to do with not-working VST plugins inside MadTracker?
|Copyright © 1998-2005 Yannick Delwiche|
All rights reserved