Forum - Hello everyone / 2021
 Forum
General discussion
 Hello everyone / 2021
Reply to topic Post new topic  
BeatMax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27 2021 14:58    
Hello everyone / 2021

Hi I hope everyone is ok during these crazy times. I finally bought some hardware to play with. I still use Madtracker but to be honest I tend now more to MIDI related DAWs like Ableton. Here is some recent work by me:

https://soundcloud.com/user-837984592-61685320/magnitude

Stay safe and creative!

BMX

-----------------------------------------------
B E A T M A X
Madtracker-Tutorial - Personal Releases
http://beatmax.madtracker.net
-----------------------------------------------
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
D Vibe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15 2021 15:36    

Hey, 10 months later..

I miss the old Madtracker days Wink ..

I never use Madtracker any longer, or any other modern tracker either. If I do tracker things, it's with the oldschool Protracker.

For modern stuff I use Cubase but also often Caustic 3 (which is a mobile daw).

I think it's cool that this site is still online though, mainly for archive purposes for me at least. I would still be interested in a modern tracker though, especially if it was enclosed in an VST Instrument. I never really liked Renoise.

My stuff is available at my homepage, but also on my Youtube channel. Homepage: https://dvibe.se and YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/dvibeswe

Working on a new homepage at the moment. Released soon.

Home from work at the moment, being ill. It's quite ironic that I've barely had a cold since the restrictions started about 1,5 years ago, but now when it's no more, I got an awful cold that my head and body don't want to deal with. Very Happy

Working with IT nowadays btw. I studied IT (Network- & Systemadministrator) at university back in 2015-2018 after being in industry work (welder) for about 10 years..

/Daniel (a k a d vibe a k a c-frog back in the days.. :S)

https://www.dvibe.se

Last edited by D Vibe on Fri Oct 15 2021 15:52; edited 1 time in total
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
D Vibe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15 2021 15:41    
Re: Hello everyone / 2021

BeatMax wrote:
Hi I hope everyone is ok during these crazy times. I finally bought some hardware to play with. I still use Madtracker but to be honest I tend now more to MIDI related DAWs like Ableton. Here is some recent work by me:

https://soundcloud.com/user-837984592-61685320/magnitude

Stay safe and creative!

BMX

I saw your happy new year 2020 post, where you posted a Youtube video. It's private now though.. Sad Got any link to your Youtube channel? Will checkout your soundcloud, but I'm not really into Soundcloud Razz

https://www.dvibe.se
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SX001

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16 2021 12:17    

Hello D-vibe

D Vibe wrote:
Hey, 10 months later..

I miss the old Madtracker days Wink ..

I never use Madtracker any longer, or any other modern tracker either.
If I do tracker things, it's with the oldschool Protracker.

can you describe "how were the old Madtracker days" and write longer? Please! (It would be interesting and amusing to read . I am quite sure no one would protest)
(So far to me all is the same, just using more equipment with MIDI in a Madtracker, many racks and synths).

why not to keep the all older setups and machines as well? Wink Now I keep everything after I discovered that the things which went garbage 15 years ago, I will miss later -- just like reel tapes and cassettes.

also it is possible to develop the retro software -- to retro platforms (and also the hardware). You know there are also the new clone soundcards.

interesting (Interesting in a sense about
toying around with thoughts) -- not using MT "becouse it is old" perhaps? well, it cant be becouse MT is old, as Protracker is older.
Mostly trouble is that the human being gets old real fast,
becouse mostly we started using trackers in a very sensitive
age (12..14..15 ) and habits changed a lot since then,
but in a unfortunate times along with rapidly changing
morale and manners from bad to worse...

in a technology times it seems somewhat dream -- screen is big and takes much less place, no whistling HDDs, also it is possible to develop itself the ISA and PCI bus soundcards , but mostly I miss the community where people had firm handshake and manners, children had no need to lock the bicycles, and it was safe to walk everywhere. Time when 10 "ostfrallas" cost less than 10 kronas.

Quote:

I think it's cool that this site is still online though, mainly for archive purposes for me at least.

Me too. And the best part is --- it still makes older
www-browsers usable on older computers.

Quote:

Home from work at the moment, being ill. It's quite ironic that I've barely had a cold since the restrictions started about 1,5 years ago, but now when it's no more, I got an awful cold that my head and body don't want to deal with. Very Happy

ironic? it is october. it is normal time for common cold.

restrictions... the whole thing is fishy! Now, one more restriction is that it became one of the taboo topics (just like climate swindle or other sensitive political topics) now which is almost impossible to discuss _unless_ it just confirms the "correct" opinion (-- i.e. same as official mainstream). So everyone who even asks "wrong questions" will be called with nasty names as he does not follow the cattle. And it applies to anyone. Very Happy Very Happy
THe censorship in a world scale, where they also apply censorship to medicine scientists is utterly weird! These persons - scientists - would be much more competent to talk about it in my eyes, not politicians or journalist-instant-experts. And again scientists would not be the ones who
should be insulted by calling them deniers or whatever..
Why it is so important that no-one would object or question these political decisions but follow them blindly so much that there is difficulties even for scientists?!

Well... This is the plot, which in the long past Fran├žois Mitterrand talked about -- to get "excuse" to inject something into humans, as means of the population control... and it is happening right now. Also with double standards (as there are groups who are exceptions about vaccination mandate).

Now what is happening is totally illogical -- borderline checks were just interested what people have in van and where are you going, but having no interest about temperature measurement even. For some "people" apply the mandatory checks, while for others not (like virus would know the difference if you are resident or not while returning to Sweden).
A year ago in northern Sweden the banks and bigger shops
began to use this virus as excuse to avoid cash payments. Which is still irrelevant by the means of virus.

the whole thing reminds to me 2009 dec - the hystery about the pig-flu, remember that? the same hystery, and real fast arriving vaxx (normally it takes 10 years to develop). But of course, it was not a threat at all, however very strange things were discovered in a vaccine.

So, people could do what they wish (if they still have right to choose)... but I refuse to believe that THIS vaxx is for humankind protection.
It is not the cause of nature.

In the past those people who said that there is a plan about enforced vaccination or vaccination passports were ridiculed, but now as Overtons window shifted, it is reality and sheeple forgot that warning anyway. But there is more to come, but it is not bright future with great freedom. Its becoming worse unless sheeple will protest.
View user's journal Send private message
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour