Forum
Help and support
 Display problem?
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Plastic
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08 2004 06:46    
Display problem?

Hi, I've only just started using MadTracker. I have a display problem, sort of, when I load the Korg Legacy VSTi. Like 25% of the control panel doesn't show, and it's not that I have zoomed in too much with my monitor or anything, and it's not possible to move the control window. First time I tried this VSTi plugin everything worked fine, and I liked it alot. But now I can't use it because I 25% of the control is not visible on my monitor.

This is probably something is easily solved, and I'll look quite stupid, but nevermind that. I just want the thing to work Cool

Please help Wink
View user's journal Send private message
Martin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10 2004 13:31    

I`m not sure I understand your problem, but have you tried to set a higher resolution for your monitor ?
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
TNK / ATK project

Location: Village-Neuf, France (Dont's search on the map, it's tiny...)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10 2004 14:15    
Re: Display problem?

Plastic wrote:
Hi, I've only just started using MadTracker. I have a display problem, sort of, when I load the Korg Legacy VSTi.

Is this plugin available for free somewhere (legally if possible), or atleast a demo version of it ?

/TNK

Switzerland : #1 earthquake provider! (Bootyshakin' Willhelm Tell ?!?)
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
LogicDeLuxe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10 2004 20:37    

Not sure if this is related, but I noticed with MjMultibandCompressor.dll that the slider labels are shopped off, since they are slightly longer than usual.
It's a plugin without its own graphic, and other than the labeling glitch, it seems to work just fine.
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10 2004 20:53    

LogicDeLuxe wrote:
Not sure if this is related, but I noticed with MjMultibandCompressor.dll that the slider labels are shopped off, since they are slightly longer than usual.
It's a plugin without its own graphic, and other than the labeling glitch, it seems to work just fine.

Yup. I've sent loads of screenshots to Yannick to make him aware of that. The native GUI of MadTracker (for plugins that lack their own GUI) currently has display-problems, but it is planned for RC4 to solve that.

I'm currently looking into this Korg Legacy problem, and will report later.

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
QBical

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10 2004 21:43    
Re: Display problem?

Plastic wrote:
Hi, I've only just started using MadTracker. I have a display problem, sort of, when I load the Korg Legacy VSTi. Like 25% of the control panel doesn't show, and it's not that I have zoomed in too much with my monitor or anything, and it's not possible to move the control window. First time I tried this VSTi plugin everything worked fine, and I liked it alot. But now I can't use it because I 25% of the control is not visible on my monitor.

This is probably something is easily solved, and I'll look quite stupid, but nevermind that. I just want the thing to work Cool

Please help Wink

You need to set the plugin into edit mode. There are a few buttons in the top of the window, and one say's edit, push it and it will enlarge to the VCA, Filter, effect secion.

Grtz
Ray

PC: P4 HT 3ghz, 1gb ram, 500GB+ Storage, plextor DVD-rw, M-audo Audiophile 2496
Laptop: Apple Powerbook G4 15inch
Other Stuff: Phonic MU802 mixer, Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors, Ipod 2nd gen. 20GB, maxtor firewire HD 80GB
Plastic
User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25 2004 08:55    

Thanks for all replies Smile
The edit-mode thingy doesn't work Sad Don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but when I click edit plugin it just appears the same way as it does if I load it and open it.

Here is a screenshot of how it looks
View user's journal Send private message
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour