Forum - Seething We See thy
 Forum
Music talk
 Seething We See thy
Reply to topic Post new topic  
N0N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22 2004 18:42    
Seething We See thy

Hi all. Here's my newest track, its pretty different from the ones I've been doing, but then again I havent really set up a style I'm in eather... Anyways, this song is about beliefs and how we build them up just to bring "them" down as observers. I used an image of a sunspot seething and compaired it to the boiling eye of society or sunspot of society, whichever you prefer, even unto our own eyes. As we dont see society we only see thy. I kind of took the perseption of a soul, "life as Jesus soul" I dont believe it's a soul but is kind of a sunspot or just a gathering to nothing. ok well, url right.
Click here to dowload

Sunspot Seething

Oh and I forgot, thanks Inge I'll keep posting

to all
Thank you for listening
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
N0N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22 2004 21:18    

Ok, I did not at all think I was going to get this song done before work, I have some problems with the 3rd part but only in the transfer from part 2 to 3, still tring to figure that one out but it works for now (any ideas?). This song has been consuming my time for awhile now, just tring to get the lyrics just right and such.
Download the song

Hope you enjoy.

Yet another song I just finished, I'm really trying for quality, I'm not sure how I'm doing cause I dont get much responce but I guess thats cause I dont really respond to others... I try but everything I type seems stupid when I re-read it,, like this hehe. but anyways this song, this song is just me having fun with all aspects, or at least try too, I havent really made a song lately thats hit a sweet spot but I will one day.
Download here

same as above (meaning enjoy)
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour