General discussion
 Our Vacation : "The unfortunatly return :(
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Factor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01 2005 02:35    
Our Vacation : "The unfortunatly return :(

David Hasselhoff!!!

Ok back to the real deal Wink

We start heading to the south of Germany within 24 hours from now. Destination Ulm (not so far from Kobelenz)

We will visit in those next days "The German Sheppard WC in Ulm" (maybe we will spot Steven Seagal since he recently bought some very nice breading dogs, but I doubt it)
After this event, which my "brother in "no" law "yet" (since me and my GF ain't maried Wink is competing with a very good dog which means a top 20 result could be posible. (beleave me, thats is a very good result)
We..

Will travel a bit more up north into the Eifel mountains and have one entire week of REST, fom monday to monday we will do absolutly nothing, we won't even reply on this topic or so. ( Razz ) We will be taking a deserved break!

Then we will return to Holland, spending some time at sea with our dog (which has to stay home during our vacation Sad )
and then after a week we will restart our normal life "engine", and try to keep it running till christmas, our next vacation is due around that time Smile

-Why are you telling this to us you might wonder? Well..

It's because I'm going to take this holiday trip packed full of emotions, 1 year ago or so I was forced to stop organising the mtchain because of personal problems, (thanks guys for alowing me to make the end btw Wink )

Like many of you now, our life (me and my girl) has changed a lot since that point, mostly in a good way Smile But still there is a lot of stuff that needs work, mostly on myself, I know.

I have some small health problems which are worying me, (my throad) for instance, having 2 years problems with that one, and it's only getting worse Sad , but besides that, things are looking good Smile

This vacation is like the biggest relief I'm gonna have in my life, finaly I can relax together with my girlfriend, we can power up our drained battery after so much downfalls.

I hope I will get rid of my throad probs aswell, they might be stress related, i don't know for sure, but anyway, it will be checked out when were back. (blood tests ar 100% ok so that's gives a nice feeling going into this holiday Smile )

-Why this emotional post?

Simple, I want to thank all that showed some sort of support towards me and my girl, Thanxs again to you all Wink

And because of my emotional feelings I have right now, finaly freedom out of this house, we have to share with my parrents, leaving the fights whith my dad, etc.

And because of I have to stay up late tonight so I can manage to get some sleep just before we depart tomorrow night Wink

-Ok, the future!

The Scariest sound compo is still active, you can join till the 14th of september, (I'm back on time don't worry)

The Madtracker Chainsong 2005-2006 is in pre stage development Wink

My throat will be fixed I hope since I will visit a spechialist after our vacation ( he will know what to do Wink )

Me and my girl will be getting our own place soon after this Smile (were doing our best at this point)

If you read this entire post, thank you, I'm sorry it has so much emotional/private details in it, but sharing this all to you feels good, it prooves only to me how I apreciate the MT community, warm, and friendly!

Our Vacation : "The search for..." In Germany!

The search for ...Rest!

Were on Vacation guys, and nothing can stop us now!

Auf Wiedersehn!

Factor,

And...

David Hasselhoff, I don't think so, but.. you never know were he pops up in germany Very Happy

Last edited by Factor on Sun Oct 23 2005 04:22; edited 1 time in total
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01 2005 08:05    

Read the whole post Wink Have a nice, relaxing trip (make sure you allow yourself to relax also). Thumbs up for you and your girlfriend and making a new start Smile
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TOffe
Beta-Tester

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01 2005 08:28    

good luck and hav a nice vacation!

http://www.sonitusmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/meltic

"You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note." -Doug Floyd
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01 2005 14:48    

Enjoy your vacation, hope you find all the rest you are looking for. Smile

~ http://martin.madtracker.net ~
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
BeatMax

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02 2005 12:57    

Have a nice vacation Wink

-----------------------------------------------
B E A T M A X
Madtracker-Tutorial - Personal Releases
http://beatmax.madtracker.net
https://soundcloud.com/beatmax_prediction
-----------------------------------------------
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02 2005 13:18    

Prettige vakantie in Duitsland!

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
binärpilot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04 2005 12:26    

Auf wiedersehn!

Fucking awesome music for ninjas in space and shit
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PyroZane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05 2005 10:00    

Have a nice vacation! I hope to have most of the C2006 design finished when you return. I also hope you find the place you wanted, to rest out peacefully and quiet, togetter with your girlfriend.

Best wishes,
PyroZane

http://pyrozane.madtracker.net/
Factor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16 2005 22:48    

Thanks for all your kind reply's guys Smile

As you see were just back from our vacation (2.43 min exactly Wink

We had a very nice time there and we did even extended our trip to ehhmm today instead of monday

Because of this I decided to extend the deadline of the scariest sound compo with two weeks (new "dead"line is now 30 september)

more info about our trip will follow soon, (the 5 hour trip and then the news while ariving home that your dad is in the hospital suck Sad )

But the Karting in Kerpen (Micheal Schumacher's kartbahn) ruled ! Smile

Thanx again guys,

Factor

to be continued
Factor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23 2005 04:19    

As Promised, a bit late I know, but, here is the rest, stuff that happend after our pefect vacation ...

(these stories are a bit personal)

Well, my dad is going in his 6th week in the hospital, Sad
Hospital made some mistakes and this doesn't made live easyer for my dad, were awaiting, (again) for results on his latest test, he got last firday

Just 2 weeks after writing my last post in this topic, my grandpa got his 5th hartatack, and is like my dad slowly recovering, but.. my dad is in much better shape as he is. Although he (my grandpa) yesterday went out of bed and is starting to tell jokes again (at the age of 83 )

My grandpa always was a modern grandpa, still watches formula 1 , (yesterday he named all drivers of this year Smile ) so he will be fine, athleast.. after 6 weeks of rehabilitation Confused

He is so unique, and the most wontherfull person I ever known in my live, has so many plans, I hope he get's some time to exacute them .

Myself,

feeling a bit better, smoking a max of 4 sigs a day now, but still after waking up I feel my throat (small pain) and later on the day my nausia feelings gain, drinking liquids makes me still barf (used to be only after drinking soda's but now I have it at even drinking milk or water :S Sad )
But I have to say that the last 3 days were better, and I didn't had to barf (mostly air when it happend) (only noise, no fluids coming out, and a feel of relief in my throat)

So I hopefully can get it cured by itself slowly, just, but I doubt it,

Causes? I don't know, the docs, they no less then me I gues, and give me answers like, I can't explain it!, thank you insurence for raising my monthly bill! Rolling Eyes

So medicaly, were , well my famaliy, is sorry to say fucked up, athleast my complaints are a bit dureable at this moment now, and both my dad and my grandad are recovering Smile

My girfriend:

Just love her, that's all I need to say Smile

Factor,

Ps (mods if this get's to personal in your opinion, close topic, it's fine by me Wink just want to express my feelings, and I feel that the always nice mt community feels the right place to do so )
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour