Forum - Strange 2.6 bug
 Forum
Bug report
 Strange 2.6 bug
Reply to topic Post new topic  
K.os

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08 2006 21:52    
Strange 2.6 bug

I am currently having some small problems with the new 2.6 version of MT2.

First off, no big deal, but if I'm playing a song and press 'play this pattern' or 'play' or 'play loop' while playing, it resets the vsts that are playing. For example if I have a long note playing from superwave P8 and an arpeggio in Synth 1, pressing 'shift' to go from 'play' to 'loop this pattern' makes all vsts get sound off until the next note is hit.

Secondly, and similar, some of my songs do not start playing vsts until the second note is hit. For example I have a track with a bassline made with iblit and when the song starts it does not play the first note. If I loop the pattern, the second time it comes through it works and plays the note, but never the first time.

I don't know what to do about this except revert to 2.5 as it didn't do this before 2.6.
View user's journal Send private message
XnmE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10 2006 20:31    
Re: Strange 2.6 bug

K.os wrote:
First off, no big deal, but if I'm playing a song and press 'play this pattern' or 'play' or 'play loop' while playing, it resets the vsts that are playing. For example if I have a long note playing from superwave P8 and an arpeggio in Synth 1, pressing 'shift' to go from 'play' to 'loop this pattern' makes all vsts get sound off until the next note is hit.

I have it also

Next VST thing:
===============

i have mda piano linked to track 1
i left track 1 empty
i put notes into track 2,3,4 (chords)
and 5,6,7 (melody)
when i mute track 5,6,7 only chords should be audible... but i still can hear SOME notes of melody... if i mute whole tracks with notes i still hear a few notes

Music Is ThE GatE
---------------------
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour