Forum
General discussion
 Growing staff
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Yannick
MadTracker Author

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27 2003 08:56    
Growing staff

I've decided to get someone with me on the MadTracker raft... Someone who will help me with the relational stuff.

And there is no one like Inge to fulfil this task! Cool

So from now, when you send an e-mail to info or support at madtracker.org, don't be surprised if you get a funny yet very helpful and concise reply from Inge. Very Happy

I can finally relax and not be worried about the ever-growing mail queue of my inbox. (Sorry for the delay to thoose who mailed me this month.)

But Inge will not only reply to e-mails, he will also promote MadTracker here and there - things for which I really don't have enough time anymore unfortunately.

Yannick

Last edited by Yannick on Sun Oct 12 2003 15:11; edited 1 time in total
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
goose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27 2003 10:03    

Nice one! Yay for Inge. Very Happy There's definately a lack of MT2 on tracker review sites etc. About time it was more represented. Wink

View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27 2003 10:39    

horray for Inge! Cool So now we can start saying "get in touch with the forum philosopher" when someone asks how to change the name in the registration. Razz
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CHICAGO¤lollie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27 2003 11:27    

Sunbuster wrote:
horray for Inge! Cool So now we can start saying "get in touch with the forum philosopher" when someone asks how to change the name in the registration. Razz

lol, but yes, yay!

Congrats Inge! You must feel priviledged to know that you too will get bombarded with e-mails Razz Wink Very Happy
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27 2003 19:00    
One happy Inge :)

Thanks for your positive feedback. I was (and am) most honoured by Yannick's request, and accepted it with great joy. It's a good thing to combine communication with musical interest, offering me both the possibility to work on my communicational skills as to keep in contact with the scene. I hope I can fulfill the tasks asked from me with satisfaction for both the questioning as the answering party.

Keep in mind that asking is always possible, although not everything can be answered by me. It might be possible that I will bounce certain things to the forum. I can't consider myself as a one-man-army, but I hope the community round here is willing to help eachother, independent of question or level.

Any comments or requests for additional info concerning my work can be done by private messaging me here.

Kind regards,
Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Tranzity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29 2003 18:55    

Good luck inge!!

Bass Generator
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour