Forum
Help and support
 want to make music
Reply to topic Post new topic  
bottledskyy
User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06 2007 03:22    
want to make music

i read the tutorial for madtracker but i still have no clue how to start makin and mixin music...please help me out, i am clueless.
View user's journal Send private message
DJ Tiago
User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06 2007 03:36    

Ok pal, Madtracker is not that hard once you understand it.
When madtracker is open, click the green (>) sign. It's next to the keyboard sign. Then in the empty space, right click and click load. Then find a .wav sample and click open.

You have your first sample on the module now. Once, that is done, you would have automatically highlighted that sample. Go to a track and put some notes in. Do the same for other samples (same process as above). When you are happy with that pattern Click the ins + button to copy the same pattern to the next pattern in the chain. If you're not happy copying it just, click shift F3 to get rid of tracks you don't want to copy.

Hope this helps. PM me if you need more help.
Psalm 97

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07 2007 16:07    

This is precisely why MadTracker comes with a built-in chat. Get on chat and ask someone there (probably oldbrian, he's pretty helpful) how to use this program. Look for the icon that looks like a man with a word bubble.

And yeah, trackers in general are NOT intuitive. Even I, perfect as I am, had to have some help getting started. Rolling Eyes Cool

Only what is done for Christ will last.
-M-o-V-A-J-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09 2007 22:23    

Psalm 97 wrote:
And yeah, trackers in general are NOT intuitive. Even I, perfect as I am, had to have some help getting started.

well... it's true... that trackers had to have some help getting started!! (Even I...RazzRazz)

----

I think it's easy using madtracker... maybe is not easy as making to MP3 or WAVE files in a mixing software DJ, but i think it's not dificult to do "something" with madtracker.

But, it's true, that for make some "interesting" with madtracker you should spend time in front of your computer clicking in all buttons of madtracker interface and practising with it...

GOOD LUCK USING MADTRACKER!

Visit http://www.electromusica.com
----
Making music since 1998

-M-o-V-A-J-
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Frazze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09 2007 22:33    

I actually leared madtracker without help or tutorials (I didn't know anyone how could help me) but that's nigh-impossible (took me a few months to get the basics).

http://www.last.fm/music/8ism
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour