Forum
Music talk
 Typical Bavarian
Reply to topic Post new topic  
cHiEfRoCkA 4 ReaL

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03 2007 00:45    
Typical Bavarian

Yeah...new track Smile.

German Hip Hop again (Refrain is english though).

Hope you gonna like the music anyway even you might not understand the raps.

The Intro is in German with a Bavarian dialect (Bavaria = Munich = Beer Festival...lol).

I hope you can cope with the Intro, its a bit long but very funny if you understand German.

Enjoy.

www.myspace.com/chiefrocka4real

Oh...I took the idea of the refrain from an US Rap song from the 90´s (The Goats - Typical American).

It´s not that I wanted to copy it, it´s just like a lil hommage to 90´s Hip Hop which I miss a lot Smile.

Have fun.

View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lord_Nighthawk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03 2007 10:20    

lol, enorm lang das intro [/backtoenglish]

really like it, as long as i´ve heared the hip-hop in die 90´s beside my techno-adder too(i´m not fixed @ one style Wink )

the melodie goes a little bit under beside the lyrics, but it´s nice to hear some german lyrics that do not try to hang out the "superhard type of guy with a lot of money and chicks" if you know what i mean Laughing .

[shortgerman]wir brauchen mehr deutschen rap der vernünftige themen besingt anstatt dieses ganze harte-kerle getue was aktuell auf dem markt ist[/german]
View user's journal Send private message
G3ronimo
Hot & Sexeh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04 2007 10:13    

Nice chief, I like german rap, especially yours

this one gives me goosebumps.. I like that ting.. ting.. ting..... ting in the back

superb Cool

www.soundsector.net
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cHiEfRoCkA 4 ReaL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05 2007 13:17    

Lord_Nighthawk wrote:
lol, enorm lang das intro [/backtoenglish]

really like it, as long as i´ve heared the hip-hop in die 90´s beside my techno-adder too(i´m not fixed @ one style Wink )

the melodie goes a little bit under beside the lyrics, but it´s nice to hear some german lyrics that do not try to hang out the "superhard type of guy with a lot of money and chicks" if you know what i mean Laughing .

[shortgerman]wir brauchen mehr deutschen rap der vernünftige themen besingt anstatt dieses ganze harte-kerle getue was aktuell auf dem markt ist[/german]

Thx a lot...glad u like it Wink.

Well yeah.....I really played around a lot with those lyrics...hmm...the problem is, I only can do the mastering via headphones....so I thought it sounded okay like that and didnt really feel they were too loud.

[german mode: on]Ja ich weiß. Mir geht dieser ganze Gangsta-Harter-Kerl-Diss Dreck sehr auf den Sack und finde es schade daß man Hip Hop meist nur auf solches bezieht. Deshalb distanzier ich mich klar davon und was derzeit auf MTV und VIVA runtergespielt wird....naja....viel Niveau hat das leider nicht, aber die haben halt Glück bzw Connections gehabt. Komisch nur, daß die Plattenfirmen sowas unterstützen. Aber thx Wink [/german mode: off]

@ G3ronimo:

Thx a lot.....gooseumps? Really???

Cool Very Happy....I always wanted to do tracks that causes them Smile.
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour