MadTracker.org
Forum - Spread the word!?
Log in Log in Profile Profile Search Memberlist Usergroups FAQ FAQ
 Forum
MadTracker 3
 Spread the word!?
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Martin
Registered User


Joined: 05 May 2003
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17 2007 12:07    
Spread the word!?
Reply with quote

I guess the best thing that we (the users) can do is to spread the word that Madtracker needs programmers.

Yannick,did you register the project at Sourceforge, and announce that you`re looking for programmers?


~ http://martin.madtracker.net ~
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Yannick
MadTracker Author


Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17 2007 17:13    
Reply with quote

No, I haven't made a project at sourceforge. I was actually planning to handle it from my server. But I'm not really familiar with soundforge, maybe it has many advantages. Output on that matter is welcome. Smile

Yannick
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
technoid
Regular


Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Location: Oregon USA
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18 2007 00:11    
Reply with quote

Yannick wrote:
No, I haven't made a project at sourceforge. I was actually planning to handle it from my server. But I'm not really familiar with soundforge, maybe it has many advantages. Output on that matter is welcome. Smile

Yannick

I think you meant sourceforge the 2nd time. Laughing Read up on sourceforge, it may well suit your project, as sourceforge is the best place for open source programming and networking. But If you wish to use your server, perhaps you can register at sourceforge, but only as a newsfront, and then advertise a link to where your project will be at. Perhaps you can also use Mantis (www.mantisbt.org) or some other bugtracker that may meet your needs.

Good to see you and this site back.


 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
binärpilot
Registered User


Joined: 27 Aug 2004
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20 2007 09:49    
Reply with quote

I can definitely recommend getting MT3 up at Sourceforge. Great service for code collaborations. Also I'd like to congratulate you on seeking help rather than just abandoning the project. Takes courage!


Fucking awesome music for ninjas in space and shit
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DJ Kathera
User


Joined: 05 Feb 2008
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05 2008 13:43    
Reply with quote

technoid wrote:
Yannick wrote:
No, I haven't made a project at sourceforge. I was actually planning to handle it from my server. But I'm not really familiar with soundforge, maybe it has many advantages. Output on that matter is welcome. Smile

Yannick

I think you meant sourceforge the 2nd time. Laughing Read up on sourceforge, it may well suit your project, as sourceforge is the best place for open source programming and networking. But If you wish to use your server, perhaps you can register at sourceforge, but only as a newsfront, and then advertise a link to where your project will be at. Perhaps you can also use Mantis (www.mantisbt.org) or some other bugtracker that may meet your needs.

Good to see you and this site back.
yeah it is a great place for open source projects, because when a project like this needs exposure and/or is looking for programmers, then source forge is the place to go.
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message
Yannick
MadTracker Author


Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05 2008 17:50    
Reply with quote

The project request is pending there..
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Martin
Registered User


Joined: 05 May 2003
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15 2008 16:41    
Madtracker @ Sourceforge
Reply with quote

http://sourceforge.net/projects/madtracker/

Cool


~ http://martin.madtracker.net ~
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
oldbrian
Registered User


Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Location: hungary
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23 2008 20:22    
Re: Madtracker @ Sourceforge
Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/madtracker/

Cool


unfortunatelly still no source files - btw, having a stable, at least beta state-ish version first and then upload is still the schedule or has it changed?
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail
Yannick
MadTracker Author


Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24 2008 13:02    
Reply with quote

At first, the source code will only be available to the developers. Then it'll be made public once in beta stage.
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
oldbrian
Registered User


Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Location: hungary
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24 2008 19:58    
Reply with quote

Yannick wrote:
At first, the source code will only be available to the developers. Then it'll be made public once in beta stage.


thanks for the input! it's incredible that you are almost omnipresent at mt.org Smile good luck with the coding!

just a random thought: did you think about making a blog or something like that about how things go with the development? this way people could find out what is happening right now and... well, they'd also know that things _are_ happening Smile
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail
Yannick
MadTracker Author


Joined: 16 Apr 2003
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25 2008 11:12    
Reply with quote

I could use the MT3 forum to report progress. Would be more or less the same as a blog. I'll see. Smile
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Martin
Registered User


Joined: 05 May 2003
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25 2008 11:57    
Reply with quote

Sounds like a plan! I`m sure a lot of forum members will appreciate all the info and updates that you can provide. Smile


~ http://martin.madtracker.net ~
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
Amok
Registered User


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25 2008 23:40    
Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Sounds like a plan! I`m sure a lot of forum members will appreciate all the info and updates that you can provide. Smile


yup...


http://www.andreasjanke.net
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
G3ronimo
Hot & Sexeh


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Location: The Netherlands, Wezep
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26 2008 12:08    
Reply with quote

So stuff is finally happening ^^


www.soundsector.net
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
QBical
Registered User


Joined: 04 May 2003
Location: Utrecht , The Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28 2008 17:47    
Reply with quote

Nice, now I hope that something will happen, I guess that if there is going to be something "touchable" for people to see then things will start rolling.


PC: P4 HT 3ghz, 1gb ram, 500GB+ Storage, plextor DVD-rw, M-audo Audiophile 2496
Laptop: Apple Powerbook G4 15inch
Other Stuff: Phonic MU802 mixer, Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors, Ipod 2nd gen. 20GB, maxtor firewire HD 80GB
 Back to top
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group

Copyright © 1998-2005 Yannick Delwiche
All rights reserved