MadTracker.org
Forum - what do you know about wavetable synth and creating sound.
 Forum
Music talk
 what do you know about wavetable synth and creating sound.
Reply to topic Post new topic  
hyoshira
User

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01 2007 04:44    
what do you know about wavetable synth and creating sound.

hello everyone, , ok im basically still learning new songs from america and other countires and still got a looong way to go...but anyway i would like to know what you all know about those drum machines....maybe you could get bored with this subject becuase you already know all these things pretty much..but not me. i just went to wikipedia.org and found out the meaning of wavetable sythesis its complicated, becuase it leads you to other things about music creation (the wikipedia does). well i guess not really writing music, well maybe generally but more like its about creating sound. i dont know how to explain this but i found out on the internet that wavetable synths are suppose to be one of the most expensive hardware\software...so what do you know about how to create sounds like, i know you cant just open up a program and combine 2 kinds of sines to create a good and high quality sound. ...there has to be more than just slaping 2 sines to gether to make a high quality sound (like a realistic sounding violin,ofcourse i guess you have to digitize a real violin onto a "state of the art" or some kind of machine that translates or something, so you can get the feel of the real instrument.). so what do you use to create your favorite, atleast ONE good sound, and what are the details, on how you create it? i want to know...if any of you know what i mean.thanks in advance Smile
View user's journal Send private message
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour