purchased madtracker finally with problems
Reply to topic Post new topic  
hyoshira
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18 2008 04:33    
purchased madtracker finally with problems

ok, to get streight to the point

my question is...

now that i have purchased madtracker or have done the transaction that is... ive downloaded the MT2.dat the wave.mtx and the other file with the .mtx file type...

these are the latest version of madtracker btw.

how am i suppose to exact a file that is foreign to my computer, you didnt use the common .rar or .zip or anything so now i feel like ive lost 54 dollars or 40 or whatever the price was....

(i already have 400 im waiting on from my sister cuz of problems like these... good thing this is the last time im purchasing anything on the internet until i get rich)

how am i suppose to extract that file (wave.mtx)what am i needing so my computer knows what program needed, this certianly isn .rar etc, so what the heck is .MTX???????!!!!

I WOULD GO TO THE FAQ BUT THEN I WOULDNT GET ANYWHERE,
View user's journal Send private message
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18 2008 11:31    
dont panic!

Its been a while since I installed a new version (sic) so I cant help you directly - but dont worry, you haven`t been ripped off, and most likely Yannick will help you when he sees your message.

~ http://martin.madtracker.net ~
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
goose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18 2008 14:38    

That doesn't need extracting or unzipping. It's a Madtracker Extension file. In this case, it's wave.mtx which is the Wave Export extension you paid for when registering.

Just copy it across to your Extensions folder, within Madtracker folder, within Program Files folder. Then your wave export function will work next time you load up madtracker.

( You also need to copy across the other mtx file to the same place too. And the MT2.dat file to the actual madtracker folder in Program files. )

Cheers.
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
D Vibe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19 2008 09:41    

Maybe Yan should put up some instructions on how to install the personal registration files?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Yannick
MadTracker Author

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19 2008 10:19    

Instructions are there:
https://www.madtracker.org/registered.php?install

Maybe the word "extract" is not accurate, but otherwise I think it's pretty clear. Isn't it?
fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22 2008 04:09    

Download .DAT file and copy to "C:\Program Files\MadTracker" folder. Download .MTX files and copy to "C:\Program Files\MadTracker\Extensions" folder. "MTX" means (M)ad(T)racker(E)xtension - kind of filetype is insignificant, just copy to that folder.

Check "About" menu, Your name/adress must to appear. Also WAV export must to work - this key function is disabled in unregistered version.

hyoshire, I would be happy by an confirmation from You about You was able to do these simple steps. My post is 4th. in 4 days to Your "problem", I hope one of them did helped out You!
View user's journal Send private message
D Vibe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26 2008 12:35    

Yannick wrote:
Instructions are there:
https://www.madtracker.org/registered.php?install

Maybe the word "extract" is not accurate, but otherwise I think it's pretty clear. Isn't it?

Hehe! Alrighty! Didn't remember that there are installation instructions in the registered users area! .. Probably because I've never had any problem with it, and that I installed it long time before this area existed.. Smile

(Off topic) Everything alright anyway, Yan?

/Daniel
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Yannick
MadTracker Author

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26 2008 22:07    

D Vibe wrote:
(Off topic) Everything alright anyway, Yan?

Yes! Thanks for asking. Wink Busy a lot with work, life, etc.
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour