Forum
Music talk
 new madtracker boy, super collider question
Reply to topic Post new topic  
DeftAphid
User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 08:34    
new madtracker boy, super collider question

Everyone welcome, i'm new here. i just want to know what do you think about super_collider? is here a fan of this magnificient duo? according to me its the best thing that appeared in music in last few years....

poland rules!
View user's journal Send private message Visit poster's website
CHICAGO¤lollie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 10:57    

Super who?? Confused Confused
mikx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 11:01    

yeah i have to admit, im not sure what you mean..

moze napisz po polsku? Razz

Cool
mikx
DeftAphid
User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 11:11    
teraz po polsku -in polish:)

yeah! no chcialem tylko dac wyraz swemu podnieceniu dotyczacemu grupy super collider, bo wg mnie nikt lepszej muzyki teraz na swiecie nie tworzy.niestety malo kto ich zna,a jeszcze mniej ludzi ich lubi,a juz niewielu zupelnie kocha collidera.ja kocham!i chcialem sprawdzic czy jeszcze jakis maniak muzyki,przede wszystkim elektronicznej,sie tu znajduje:). jesli ktos nie zna collidera niech sprawdzi:posthouseowe "take me home" albo epickie "radianations on the rise" albo hitowe "hide it from a day".

yeah! i just wanted to express my ultimate excitement over super_collider (collaboration of cristian vogel and jamie lidell), cause according to me nobody plays better music nowadays.unfortunately almost nobody knows them and i just wanted to know if someone admires super_collider as i do (it is very experimental,difficult and funky music!)or likes electronic music in general.if u dont know collider,check out posthouse "take me home", epic "radianations on the rise" or catchy "hide it from a day". just give them about 20 listens and you wont regret!Smile

poland rules!
Inge
Man-At-Arms

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 12:57    

I hope your post is worth it, because I'm, er, *obtaining* Raw Digits now via a, er, *friendly* internet user.

[grinning]

Inge

Care for a game of Monopoly?
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
InHousePussy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 14:09    
super

cristian vogel i think i've heard of, but Super Collider, nope. Tried Kazaa, but no luck..
View user's journal Send private message
Future Tribe
User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 17:45    

Hmmz, I was just wondering, there is a tune called Sarah McLachlan - Fear (Hybrid's Super Collider Mix). Do you know if this remix has anything to do with this super_collider you mentioned? If it has, then my respect to these guys, cuz this remix is awesome Cool

generated by quake, do not modify
View user's journal Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XnmE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 18:43    
Re: new madtracker boy, super collider question

DeftAphid wrote:
Everyone welcome, i'm new here. i just want to know what do you think about super_collider? is here a fan of this magnificient duo? according to me its the best thing that appeared in music in last few years....

poland rules!

wtf is super_collider? Smile but poland really rules Smile
until alkaida crush us Smile

Music Is ThE GatE
---------------------
Sunbuster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 21:37    

->deftAphid: perhaps you could provide us with a sample of super_collider? Wink
QBical

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03 2004 23:29    

Future Tribe wrote:
Hmmz, I was just wondering, there is a tune called Sarah McLachlan - Fear (Hybrid's Super Collider Mix). Do you know if this remix has anything to do with this super_collider you mentioned? If it has, then my respect to these guys, cuz this remix is awesome Cool

ehm no that's just the Hybrid remix Smile

I only know cristian vogel from his collaberation with my big idol in music 'Si Begg' if it's anything like that then I'm sure to like it Very Happy

grtz
qbical

PC: P4 HT 3ghz, 1gb ram, 500GB+ Storage, plextor DVD-rw, M-audo Audiophile 2496
Laptop: Apple Powerbook G4 15inch
Other Stuff: Phonic MU802 mixer, Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors, Ipod 2nd gen. 20GB, maxtor firewire HD 80GB
DeftAphid
User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04 2004 09:39    
samples of super_collider

ok i've uploaded 3 super_collider tracks on my virtual edisc.if u want to hear them- go to www.edysk.pl (its a polish site),in the left-upper corner enter my nick (DeftAphid) and in the gap named "haslo"(password in english),type "zurawski".then my edisc will open for you.its capacity is only 25mb,but enough to present 3 s_c tracks for you.you just have to click then on my nick again in the left-upper corner and just..download!!but i WARN YOU - this is not the type of electronic music you probably expect...its really difficult to understand,but i have listened to it maybe a hundred times and still want more!grat music.what do you think about it??-but first really listen to it carefully a few times.
to QBical - its rather not the sort of si begg music.but i like the guy too,has got many exceptional tracks,both as ssi begg or buckfunk 3000.

tera po polsku:).wgralem 3 songi collidera na moj edysk.trza wejsc na strone www.edysk.pl , w lewym gornym rogu wpisac moj nick - DeftAphid, jako haslo "zurawski". wgra sie strona i wtedy trzeba tez w lewym gornym rogu,nacisnac na moim nicku czyli DeftAphid,wtedy ta cholerna reklama zniknie.i ukaza sie trzy mptrojki do sciagniecia.tylko OSTRZEGAM - to nie jest muzyka ktorej prawdopodobnie oczekujecie...jest naprawde trudna do zrozumienia,wymaga wysilku i wielu przesluchan ale warto!ja chyba ze sto razy slucham i wciaz mi malo:).nie chce nikogo urazic ale to nie jest shithouse ktory leci na vivie,to zupelnie cos innego.jesli komus zechce sie sciagnac utwor i posluchac go kilka razy,prosze o wyrazenie swej opinii na jego temat.

poland rules!!!!!
mikx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04 2004 10:25    

for some reason whenever i click the button to log in, my browser hangs..

??

Cool
mikx
DeftAphid
User

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04 2004 19:05    
to mikx

hey mikx - i dont know how could it be possible,maybe its something with your browser settings?are u using internet explorer? i'm not and maybe its because of that...i'm using opera and under that browser everything works correctly. sorry to dissappoint you,in my opinion its really worthy to hear something by super collider:)

poland rules!!
Walter Vos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07 2004 00:39    

Yo man! super_collider rocks! Dancing

I just wanted to say that...

Oh yeah, and if anyone is on soulseek you can get their album raw digits from me. My username is carlospapaya.

what is hip?

www.waltervos.nl
toxic chicken
User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04 2007 22:42    

super colider is nice..
is it not signed to warp?
or is that just jamie lidell?
i've seen him a few times life,
and his gigs where very entertaining.
he plays (i think) with a loopstation, making beats with his voice & layering his vocals to create a big soulfull trip of weirdness...
Reply to topic Post new topic  
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT + 1 Hour