EVE ONE is a sample-based synthesizer designed to reproduce vintage electronic sounds and is the easiest and quickest way to take advantage of the DashSound library. A free version with a reduced sample library is also available.
EVE ONE is one of the most powerful and simple virtual instrument ever created aimed to reproduce vintage sounds. EVE One has been designed to provide you a high sound quality, thanks to the industry standard vintage sample library available for EVE, a very low CPU overhead and an extremely easy to set-up instruments.
Difficulty: medium CPU: medium
Hybrid vintage virtual analogue soft synthesizer. (is not just another VA synth, is much more!)
* Two oscillators, 4 octaves selector, output level, saw and pulse waveforms, pulse width control on osc 1, fine tuning up to 1 octave on osc 2.
* Noise generator.
* One LFO with rate from 0.1 to 100 Kz!, MIDI sync from 32/4 to 1/36,Filter cutoff and osc pitch destinations, 6 shape modes, sample&hold.
* Multimode "vintage" resonant filter with keyfollowing function, LP,BP,HP.
* Two envelope generators, VCA and Filter control, with REPEAT function (loop the envelope).
* Polyphonic mode (2 to 16 voices) and mono legato mode with tunable glide effect.
* MIDI learn on every knob to freely assign any MIDI CC.
* MIDI velocity sensitivity adjustable independently for VCA and Filter envelope.
* Master volume.
* Master tuning.
* Virtual keyboard with hide/show button.
* 128 presets factory bank.
* Random presets generator.
* Saving default setting on registry option.
* Compatible with any SampleRate. Eg: 44.1, 48, 96...
* Support for SSE, MMX and P4 instructions.
* VolumeType: High, Normal, Soft. (For use with those VST-Hosts with too high volume)
Difficulty: medium CPU: low