A tape delay plug-in capable of stereo delays, ping-pong delays, multi-tap delays and complex delay textures.
* Tape model including tape saturation, tape noise, flutter, low and high pass filtering.
* 4 separate delay lines which can be configured for various delay types (Try out the preset programs as examples. Also see the included signal diagram "diagram.jpg" to understand the structure of this effect).
Difficulty: medium CPU: high
This one is for all the Dub and Reggae people out there. It emulates the sounds of the self-made siren units used by Sound Systems like Jah Shaka, Aba Shanti and countless others.
* Simple synthesizer architecture with 1 Oscillator and 2 independent LFOs (LFO1: rectified sine LFO2: pulse) additional chopper circuit to mute the sound during the low phase of LFO2.
* Tape delay emulation with high pass and low pass filter in the feedback path. adjustable simulation of tape hiss. (useful for endless delays at high tape saturation levels).
* All parameters controllable by midi (controllers #20 - #32).
Difficulty: medium CPU: low