With Doppelmangler you can:
* Timestretch, reverse, reorder and remix your sounds by visually redrawing their timeline.
* Apply one of 20 different nondestructive MangleFX to the spectrum of the sound. These will let you do vocoding, frequency shifting and scaling, robotizing, hybridizing and more!
* Import images (in .BMP) and convert them to sounds. Export a .WAV file as a .BMP and re-import the .BMP to get back the original sound. Now you can visually edit the spectrum of a sound on a PC.
* Morph between two sources
* Use up to 256 partials (partials are the basic components of any sound) per voice.
* Utilize a full FX section - Phaser, Chorus/Flanger/Delay and Distortion/Wavewarper.
* Modulate your sounds using time-syncable envelopes that can also be used as LFO's.
Difficulty: medium CPU: medium